Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want to Issue an Apology to DE & The (Xbox) Warframe Community

(XBOX)See Creature866

I have been a jerk.

I have been rude, unforgiving, and generally S#&$ty at a lot of people in Warframe, and there's no reason for that, no excuse. So I'm sorry.

When the game bugged and denied me mission alert rewards, I demanded compensation from the support desk.
When the lag spikes went rampant on Xbox One I send a S#&$ty message "Does anyone at DE actually even play this game on consoles? Or was it just released there as a shameless money grab? Why do you hate your players?"

There are other examples. Like sending hate mail to people who leave void fissures early before I can get my 10 traces, and myself leaving void fissures early before the rest of the party can get their traces. When someone activated an elevator I was nowhere near and I had to wait for it to come back to me, I sat just outside of extraction and made them wait until the countdown finished as revenge.

I cannot tell you why I did these things. I'm not an angry person in my day-to-day affairs. I don't even rage at other games this much. I know it's just a game and it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. But for whatever reason, Warframe really dragged the salt out of me.

But with recent developments like changes to sentinels to all include vacuum, the overall increased quality of life changes from how void works to fusion cores replacement with endo, DE is showing they do listen and do generally want to improve the experience. So I'm sorry for doubting you.

As for the community, I'll be a better, kinder, player. I'm done spreading hate. Recent ...uh... 'national changes' have cleared up that hate is already winning and it doesn't need my support.

TL;DR : DE is doing a fine job, I'm sorry I doubted you. And the world is scary and hostile enough without me being a S#&$bird in it, so I promise to be better.

I had a similar occurrence not too long ago. Mine earned me a warning point.

I too am not a normally angry person in my day to day affairs. Our passion for the game and desire to see it reach its potential, to try to bring issues we think are big and important to light; can unfortunately bring out the worst in some people.

Good on you for owning up to your mistakes. I am very familiar with that kind of feeling, though for me my rage is often directed at my family, rather than "faceless" online acquaintances. 

Owning and apologizing for your mistakes is a very large mark of maturity in my eyes, and I am all for you working to better yourself. If you can improve by all means go for it. 

Glad to see you actually speaking up for your own mistakes, and also glad to see that you want to stop and become better.

But mostly I am glad you are finally enjoying the game, because it sure does not seem like you were before. Keep having fun and remember that consoles have more filters that updates and patches pass through than pc, them being the console companies.

Warframe is the game that AAA game industries fear. Now that may include a few (many) bugs. But hey, ninjas grind play free.

Have a wonderful day and may the drop rates be ever in your favor.

And remember Tenno, your honor is what is closest to your heart. So keep it intact.

22 hours ago, Yaerion said:

Slash Dashed from General Discussion to Extras]OffTopic.

You can't run from the pain. What is forgiven is not forgotten.

If the hate strikes again... Thou who bow down shall meet the shadow men.

Thanks for moving it. I considered posting it here in the first place but couldn't decide which was more appropriate.

22 hours ago, Magicfingers said:

must be wanting to borrow money or plat or something.

No, I usually just buy platinum. I guess that makes me an anomaly in Warframe but I'm doing ok financially and can generally afford to drop $10 occasionally on a game I spend a ton of time playing. It wasn't about handouts or anything, I just don't want to be an A****** anymore.

That being said, after I posted this, drops have been amazingly kind to me. Karma or coincidence, it's cool either way. :)