Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

10 minutes ago, UnworthySeraph said:

[SPOILERS]

So after the point where the operator says he doesn't need the transference chamber anymore, it went to loading screen as it should have but then the game crashed. I logged back in and it appears that I'm immediately thrown back into the quest as I'm met with a loading screen, but it simply crashes again just the same. Tried several times. Plz fix as I can't finish the quest :(

Same here, if you need a WAR #, it's WAR-1095083

[SPOILERS]

For controllers, the Hold to Crouch button setting does not work for the operator, and you cannot use any of the functions associated with it. You have to pause the game and switch to Toggle Crouch. Also, I have to physically press the 5 button on the keyboard for my new skill, rather than it being a button on the controller. And your energy counter in Void form doesn't appear until you press the ability menu button, which can reverse the transferance.

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

15 minutes ago, XxResoluteDawnxX said:

Just gonna say, love the quest (so far)
But 

Reveal hidden contents

After I've done all the tenno stuff, and after i've shown off my powers to ordis, my game crashes on the next loading screen, I cant do anything as when I log in, the game tries to continue on with the quest, only to crash again and again on the loading screen, major bummer since I was getting all hyped about everything and now i cant even play warframe!

WAR-1095092

During the Ravenous Golden Maw, I'm unable to respawn after I get eaten by the Maw, the screen turns black but the audio is still on. So I'm forced to restart the game every time I die. Anyone else having this issue?

Edited by Roflnator98

51 minutes ago, NinjaRican said:

Steam Controller is only using the launcher action set. So pretty much can't do anything at the moment.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Also bringing up the Steam Overlay crashes the game.

This

No matter what I do the action set won't switch. I enjoy playing on the Steam Controller more than Keyboard and mouse so I don't think I can play TWW until this is fixed

All cloth physics are broken on high refresh rates.

Seems like the cloth physics calculations are done on the FPS of the engine now, so if my fps is 180 it would be playing and reacting 3 times as fast as it should be (since it plays properly at 60 fps).

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Could you tell me exactly what happened before you started crashing, and afterwards as well. Thank you! 

Alright, when it said press 5 to use transference to go get my Warframe back it just crashed immediately upon entering the loading screen. Using my powers on the ship before that all went smoothly.

Now after i crashed, Every time I log in and load into the game and get into the loading screen to continue the war within quest. It crashes.

Edited by RyujinFrost

2 minutes ago, RyujinFrost said:

Alright, when it said press 5 to use transference to go get my Warframe back it just crashed immediately upon entering the loading screen. Using my powers on the ship before that all went smoothly.

Now after i crashed, Every time I log in and load into the game and get into the loading screen to continue the war within quest. It crashes.

Exact same problem.

SPOILIES

Spoiler

I'm in the fight with the Queens and the Kuva Guardians

No new Kuva guardians are aggro-ing, and my Operator won't use their void beam (M1), instead showing the channeling effect on certain parts of their body

All the current Kuvas are dead, but I can only void stealth, dash, and melee as an Operator.  As there's no apparent way to restart or leave, I'm not sure what to do here.

My loadout is Mesa, Drakgoon, Dual Toxocyst, Ack/Brunt, Helios/Vulklok

I finnaly get to do TTW but I've a request DE for you :

Reset my quest 

I did the first Lua quest (was'nt in solo mode) saw Teshin , went to objective area nothing happen , I cancelled mission 

game crashed , it validate the quest , so I missed the lore and the choise to do there... so make an option to reset this :'(

When getting back to the ship and demonstrating my powers, I hit 5 when prompted and crashed.

I started the game back up and logged in, got a loading screen, and crashed again. 

Third time's the charm, right? Nope, crashed again. I seem to be infinitely crashing.

I can't start a sortie anymore. I wanted to take a look at the new rewards (after finishing the new quest, awesome job btw) and opened that menu with my <30 equinox. It told me to equip a lvl30 Warframe so I changed to my Lvl30 Inaros and it still shows me the same. I have in fact finished the quest AND I have a Lvl 30 Warframe.

After reloging I was able to open the menu with Inaros.