Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me chose between these 2 Dread Riven mods

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Which one do you think is overall better? 

RG3Fqbx.png

JUK6EzN.png

I personally think it could be the crit dmg+crit chance as it pushes the Dread to perma red crit which doubles the crit damage already; the multishot loss is annoying, but I still have half chance to fire 2 arrows equipping Split Chamber.

The second one tho has 3 bonus stats with no malus and they're all solid.

What do you guys think?

The second one. Having a guaranteed crit with the base critical chance mod (name escapes me atm)  makes crit damage a nice thing, and more base damage pretty much adds to it, moreso than perma-red crits. Higher status for slash prices too. Second one hands down.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I cant test it but what would be the status chance with the second mod and dual stat mods? The slash procs from the seond mod might be really nice but I guess just 58% more status wont be such a great difference.

If I recall correctly 2 dual stats mods would give the Dread a 50% status chance, with the Riven mod I'd get about 70%.

Edited by siralextraffo

I'd take the second for end game bleed, can one shot way more and carry you through way more than even a rakta cernos can.

May I ask if you can equip 2 Rivens for the same weapon? Also, real jelly of those sweet mods ;)

Edited by Major_Phantom

2nd mod, base dmg is underrated but ppl forget its the base for crits to multiply on, dread is already above 100% crit chance and the -multishot decreases crit dmg cause it lowers base it calculates on, second adds full dmg even tho it doesnt add crit chance, but it doesnt rly need that to begin with

id even take it over the crit one if it was +multishot +base dmg +elemental dmg because the crit multiplier has such a much bigger basis to calculate upon, did similar maths on 2 soma mods where i had one with crit dmg/chance only and one with base dmg/multishot, basedmg/multishot one was better even with crits, only red crits won the number-war

so, pretty easy choice imo, 2nd one over 1st one

@Major_Phantom no you cant add 2 rivens on 1 weapon, they count as the same mod even if name and stats differe, similar to a base mod and its primed version also count as the same mod and cant be equipped at the same time, only primed chamber being an exception afaik.

Thanks to everyone for the answers, second mod it is then! 

Another question: with that and a dual stat mod I reach 66% status chance, do you think it's enough or I should put a second elemental as dual stats too? 

I'm asking because I'd love to put in Primed Cyro Rounds, but I have only 2 slots for elemental mods so I'm trying to decide if I should go full status ones or not! 

3 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

Also, is the second mod in the OP better than this one too in your opinion? 

tVvFjRn.jpg

They are about even. This would be a case of which you prefer more: the second one in the op for high level bow sorties, this current one for basic runs just to see how high your red crit is.  

14 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

They are about even. This would be a case of which you prefer more: the second one in the op for high level bow sorties, this current one for basic runs just to see how high your red crit is.  

Yea well, considering I've been asked to spend 5k plat for the last mod I posted, I'll just stick to the second one in the OP. 

Since you seem very competent on the subject(thank you!), mind answering to the Cyro Rounds vs Dual Stats mod post above? 

Thanks!! 

49 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Nowhere near even - a 53% multishot basically means 53% more independent dmg AND 53% more status. Put split chamber on an unmodded dread and see it for yourself.

Edited by nomoreraining