Jump to content

Valkyr prime rushed


(PSN)Kamil-the-KamiKa
 Share

Recommended Posts

make valkyr lore viable

add Ballas Sexy voice

make cinematic for valkyr

make new ability

 re work lore

explain why no cinematic

explain why no lore

explain new lore

explain why she looks like a bull more than a cat

I delete the too lazy parts  

IF it's coz of TWW  I can understand but if it's coz of convince and rushed than plz FIX DE 

Anyway I love new primes and will farm straight away thx DE!

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Um...I'm sorry?

 

Saying the devs are lazy is a horrible statement. Nothing about Valkyr prime messes with her lore. Just because she has a nose ring doesn't mean she's a bull. And the War Within took away time to do a cinematic trailer but they say one is on the way.

Edited by (XB1)Shodian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

Too lazy to make valkyr lore viable

Too lazy to add Ballas Sexy voice

Too lazy to make cinematic for valkyr

Too lazy to make new abilities

Too lazy to re work lore

Too lazy to explain why no cinematic

too lazy to explain why no lore

Too lazy to explain new lore

Too lazy to explain why she looks like a bull more than a cat 

IF it's coz of TWW  I can understand but if it's coz of convince and rushed than plz FIX DE 

Anyway I love new primes and will farm straight away thx DE!

Why do you always have to be acid and whining when it comes to explain what doesn't work or what's a mistake ?

Besides, "everything -because laziness" is your interpretation, wich is...a bit lazy, in fact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

Too lazy to add Ballas Sexy voice

Too lazy to make cinematic for valkyr

Too lazy to explain why no cinematic

As for everything lore wise, her prime still fits perfectly in to the lore. There is no reason why she can't get a prime (Only thing that should maybe get a change is some ability visuals. Not whole abilities)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fixing Valkyr's lore is as easy as editing some flavor text. Sadly, some players are just going to complain and say 'DE retconned it' as if it is a huge deal. Personally, retcons are fine if you want to keep the lore consistent, especially in games. In movies or TV shows? Retcons blow.

DE is currently in the process of making Valkyr's Ballas trailer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Zombies164 said:

As for everything lore wise, her prime still fits perfectly in to the lore. There is no reason why she can't get a prime (Only thing that should maybe get a change is some ability visuals. Not whole abilities)

Thx for the link. For the rest, i can accept the same skills, (a complete different melee deck would have been cool but hey, i can understand the "no way")  but the skin... is a complete lore breaker, period. That's only my opinion though, but i will past my turn on this one with ease. And that's it, no need to cry out for months about that. What's done is done.

Edited by Stonehenge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Fixing Valkyr's lore is as easy as editing some flavor text. Sadly, some players are just going to complain and say 'DE retconned it' as if it is a huge deal. Personally, retcons are fine if you want to keep the lore consistent, especially in games. In movies or TV shows? Retcons blow.

DE is currently in the process of making Valkyr's Ballas trailer.

Let's make a deal : If DE convince me with the future lore explanation for Valk prime, i write a topic with unicorn gif and a poem in which i call you my light and master.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Stonehenge said:

Let's make a deal : If DE convince me with the future lore explanation for Valk prime, i write a topic with unicorn gif and a poem in which i call you my light and master.

Some players already typed up some convincing lore. You should write one for them if DE does it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't get why I'm getting so many negative critics I removed the 'too lazy' parts but have you learnt nothing from TWW and if you just agree with EVERTHINK DE does then it would be TWW all over again

Also if you click on link you will see tons of other people saying the same thing so think again before negatively critising me only

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

If DE convince me with the future lore explanation for Valk prime

Here's the thing, they don't need to.

 

All the lore in this game is DE's, not yours. They don't have to convince you of anything.

 

People on these forums make me use words I don't like using. Entitled, it's a buzzword that got thrown about and overused but it fits people like you perfectly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...