Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fashion Frame: Me and my friend arguing who has better fashion sense

ThePHiLsTeR

8 minutes ago, SenariousNex said:

Binary color schemes, do you two even own eyes? Second one is slightly better and only due to the last picture.

If you are going to complain about "binary color schemes" on every color scheme thread, you are more annoying than the schemes themselves.

19 minutes ago, SenariousNex said:

Binary color schemes, do you two even own eyes? Second one is slightly better and only due to the last picture.

As a colourblind person that has to use binary color schemes in order not to look like a clown, I say you have much to learn.

Neither. But if I were to pick specifics, the Ash one looked nice (because it reminds me of my color schemes), and the Vauban/Mag were the usual Black/White/Gold, although overused, still works.

BEHOLD MY OWN.

Spoiler

tCruQpug.pngspGdZcI.pngprXHLQA.png

Sorry for the low quality screenshots, as you can see, I run a potato.

I just hit random colors until I find something that looks decent, then edit it a little. Got an awesome looking (to me anyways) Wukong out of it. His colors are white, yellow/orange (not gold), and black/dark grey. He kind of reminds me of the Cerberus troops from the Mass Effect series.

Btw, the Volt Prime in the second link is terrible. White and black, really?

Edited by Insizer

First link: ew, edge x2 and meh, decent but only 2 colours.

Second link: ew, prime scheme x2, binary scheme and overused set nr 3 (black, white, red, gold) (I used to run this with void blue energy and rather large sigils, but changed it).

Better link: neither, get something original and try again.

Hide contents

sJHXvTd.jpg0oQaAuIl.jpg

Edited by DragonSkllzz_of_OG
Typo

Look... more mostly BLACK and mostly another solid color... like red or white.  I say this sporting a mostly white and warm/reddish brown color scheme.  The few images with gold bits at least tie the color scheme together.  Really can't do just two colors (much less the most extreme shades of them) in fashion frame, it'll just look awful.  Gotta have a tertiary that is seldom used, a neutral color yet contrasting enough between the two (and you're usually f***ed in that regard if black and white are your primary colors,) kind of like drawing border lines between territories on a map.

But no, seriously, explore some basic color theory.  The Ash that had a snow blue "body suit" with a more sky blue "padding" was a great start, but it needs a third contrasting color to make it seem less monotonous.