The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers]Immposible chalange?

Mover-NeRo

So today i got this Riven mod challange:

Complete survival mission with lvl 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone, without using energy consumables.

So...the kill counts even teamate kills or sentinel kills. Cant use energy plates and cant steal with ivara becouse if i steal energy orb its a fail ..

...any ideas?

Edited by Mover-NeRo

I helped a friend with this one, actually. Take a Nyx and Trinity. (Well I have helped more than one friend with this one, but only one since it got changed)

Trin can supply energy so long as she has very low power strength (So NO EV build), and Nyx can cast Chaos, which makes enemies kill one-another and it doesn't count as you killing them, but dead enemies also drop LS. Can have a Speed Nova tag along to make enemies kill each other faster and a Nekros to ensure more LS drops.

Could do it solo with Ivara, but that's boring.

18 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

So today i got this Riven mod challange:

Complete survival mission with lvl 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone, without using energy consumables.

So...the kill counts even teamate kills or sentinel kills. Cant use energy plates and cant steal with ivara becouse if i steal energy orb its a fail ..

...any ideas?

I have done it easily. Just go to some Survival Mission that is within the level requirements, run around opening lockers and breaking containers that you should get more than enough to survive for 5 minutes.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

Are you sure about this? I'm fairly certain that Chaos kills count as Nyx kills.

In the end-game screen they do, but they don't in-mission because enemies are killing one another. 

I have helped someone do this. Unless they changed the rules again in the past 3 days without me knowing, it should still work absolutely fine.

1 minute ago, shellspeed1 said:

I actually had fun the first time I did this challenge. I went to the void and found a room full of lasers. In that room I went invisible and let the AI walk itself into the lasers killing them for me.

OMG ..that is actualy briliant.:crylaugh:

23 minutes ago, TheScytale said:

Triple damage per shot, but only 20% chance to actually shoot

heh

Wouldn't it be 73.8% at max? Which would mean with Split Chamber you still have 16.2% multishot with 100% chance to shoot 1.

Edited by Madway7

2 hours ago, beckettb said:

I've heard that you just have to run around cloaked, breaking crates open for life support to get you past the 5 min mark. 

now, i'm not sure on this, but could trin ev enemies? or would that count as a energy consumable?

I did exactly this. Trin's EV runs the risk of killing enemies.

Trust me though, just take your favorite stealth frame, stay invisible and avoid conflict while opening as many containers as you can find. Those 5 minutes will be more bearable than you may think. Ivara could be used to pickpocket enemies which may yield life support, but she's also so stuck walking while stealthed so you'd have to stay visible to run around and efficiently open as many containers as possible.

Edited by Beartornado

listen here noobs. 

setp1: take pickpocket ivara(her 3rd ability) build which is absed on that + use energy siphon on ivara

step2: equipe zenurik on minimum time lanuch (which can give you energy per sec ofcourse, mine is 120 sec)

step3: you can activate that alarm or whatever it is after 1 min so you have left  seconds till activeting focus

step4: after turning on alarm   use base energy on 1st ability to hide yourself and gain more energy by time

step5: break loots and stuff because when you are solo only 30 max eney appear and from them you can't get much air support

I DONE it 10 time, because people from trade chat were selling those for cheap :D