Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault and Prime Vault Accessories Discussion

paul5473

Thanks for all the non-insulting responses (unlike some people last time I made this thread) and while I do see that the current cheapness definitely makes for more sales, I also kind of feel like this precedent isn't something we want to set. What about next year? Frost, Ember AND Loki prime + accessories all for the same price as now? If the dual pack had been just a bit more expensive than it is currently I most likely wouldn't have even made this thread, considering a discount for buying both in one pack is something that happens with all sorts of things all the time, it's the fact that it's pretty much nothing more in terms of price yet contains twice as much that makes me feel a bit offended. I just feel some sort of discount for the fire pack for those who already bought the frost vault last year was in order, maybe 25% or something. (not that it'll happen now, but maybe a suggestion for the next summer unvault with mag and loki)

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

Because everybody will pay 1€ to have another prime Syandana and that dont realy make sens.
As a Frost prime vault buyer, I can understand your desapointement but let us do that will just make DE loose money because a lot of Frost prime vault buyer will buy the Ember prime pack for 37€.

See bold section. Perhaps OP was a bit over the top, I made it like 5 mins after unvault after all. My bad.

1 hour ago, Aratir said:

But you can get the full pack just as cheap as everyone else right now you just have to buy it again over and over....

What? Why would I buy a pack containing mostly stuff I already own when there's a slightly cheaper pack for the stuff I don't only? Read bold section too.

1 hour ago, ZiLei said:

Things gets cheaper as time goes by???

common sense no?

Because things get outdated and replaced by better versions, or degrade over time. This doesn't apply to digital goods of this kind, seeing as they don't get suddenly nerfed, in fact older stuff gets a balance check when enough noise is made, see Lex P as example. Also see last part of OP.

I bought it even though i didn't really want any of the included things in there. I expected there to be at least an Armor Set i dont have yet, or something unique.

I dont really like the Syandanas and the Weapons/Frames i would've wanted to farm, but oh well, gotta support DE.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I paid $200 for everything in the dual pack.

Players complaining about paying $60 for the dual pack need a...

We're not complaining about paying $60. We're complaining about paying for things we already have. So why don't you take you're own advice since all I've seen you do is whine and moan about how much Money you've given to DE to look Shiny.

10 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

We're not complaining about paying $60. We're complaining about paying for things we already have. So why don't you take you're own advice since all I've seen you do is whine and moan about how much Money you've given to DE to look Shiny.

*shrug*

The OP is asking for the opinion of people who aren't buying the prime dual pack.

I answered the question, granted...a bit forcefully.

But can't you understand my reaction?  I feel robbed of $140.

Will DE Please just release the accessories alone... I am a level 22 who has all the frames and weapons. So buying the package for 40 buck only to get the Syadona is not worth it.

Please make the Syadona purchasable alone... Come on DE. Us players that already have those weapons and frames wont buy the package. I would pay around 15 buck just for that

Disappointed.

Anyone else feel the same way?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Gilgamesh978 said:

Will DE Please just release the accessories alone... I am a level 22 who has all the frames and weapons. So buying the package for 40 buck only to get the Syadona is not worth it.

Please make the Syadona purchasable alone... Come on DE. Us players that already have those weapons and frames wont buy the package. I would pay around 15 buck just for that

Disappointed.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Yeah. I mean, I already have a Frost Prime. I paid good plat for it--I'm not about to pay another 40 dollars just to get his syandana and his extractor, as sexy as both look. If we could find a way to make the accessories be seperate that would be ace.

so far they have not released it, most end game players end like i am right now, nothing worthwhile to do because you have just done it all. warframe so far has updated to be new player friendly, because most long time players thought draco was the entirety of the game, so de never bothered or noticed an expectations from players to make end game friendly content. wether its the prime vault forcing you to buy it all or the fact that there is litterally no content worthwhile for a mr 23 player who has everything. lets face it, warframe has little to no replayability past a certain point and you have probably reached that point.

It seems awefully expensive to me, its like buying an entire new game ppl, come on! Those are most of all things you can get for less platnum buying it on the tenno market. IDK, it seems too much for me, and I waste a lot of money in games, but this is like senseless. 

19 hours ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

Question to all the players who said they weren't buying. Did you change your mind? I mean Frost and Ember for the price of one? Take my money DE. I owned nothing but Frost and Reaper prime so this is a good deal to me. But I'm curious about the people who said they didn't want to spend $120 just to get two Syandanas

I have all the weapons and both frames. the double pack was not interesting to me, until i saw those prices. Now my steam wallet, weeks before winter sale:

and yet they haven't yet announced any plans for end game content, corpus raid is indefinitely put on hold, and so far they have not even let out 1 high level alert per month. last thing i ended up logging on for was to do the last gift of the lotus alert that was actually at a decent level. even games like poe have elements of replayability  in terms of making new leagues or consistently remaking or reworking raids in addition to new player content they can use.

5 minutes ago, salubri said:

they are already cheaper than the original prime accesories, i guess people want them to be .5 cents or even free *sigh*

people don't want them to be that cheap people want them to have an option to simply buy the accessories in prime vault because tehy already have the released weapons and warframes. so far teh only option on prime vault is to buy the accessories the warframes the weapons AND plat all in one pack. very different then a matter of price per item

you probably paid not only for that syandana but for the other items in the highest level pack as well, the point of this thread is to comment on the fact that prime vault unsealed has no option to simply buy the accessories like the prime access has, which so far de has yet to make a legitimate comment as to weather or not they will add this feature, all they have sent so far is "it will update eventually just wait" which is paramount to saying "its never going to happen we have put it on hold indefinately"