Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Vigor: What it means to you?

Night4ce

With the Primed Vigor mod coming up on login day 400, do any of you see any of your current builds changing to make use of the 1st defensive prime mod? Or do you think you'll benefit more from your already maxed Vitality/Redirection?

Me personally, I'm already saving up Endo to insta max it and do some tests. More shield AND HP in one mod slot at that percentage would be helpful with a few of my builds. I generally pick ether shield or HP in my builds. A few frames I could sack some shield in exchange for HP to keep alive in those infested missions. It's a very thin line to me if it's gonna make a build better or weaker. What do y'all think?

Edited by Night4ce

Can't imagine it will add enough for most people to care to swap for the cost of maxing it out. Currently Vigor doesn't come close to providing the amount that Redirection or Vitality give (not that I expect it to), and depending on your warframe preference, you may only use Vitality and something armor related anyway.

I already run a maxxed Primed Vigor's stats with two mods, and am well adjusted to it. With Primed Vigor, I'll get 1 more slot to do something else with, instead of running with a Vitality/Redirection build. We were initially supposed to get this a while back, so if it doesn't change again, I'll be super happy! :3

1 hour ago, Night4ce said:

With the Primed Vigor mod coming up on login day 400, do any of you see any of your current builds changing to make use of the 1st defensive prime mod? Or do you think you'll benefit more from your already maxed Vitality/Redirection?

Me personally, I'm already saving up Endo to insta max it and do some tests. More shield AND HP in one mod slot at that percentage would be helpful with a few of my builds. I generally pick ether shield or HP in my builds. A few frames I could sack some shield in exchange for HP to keep alive in those infested missions. It's a very thin line to me if it's gonna make a build better or weaker. What do y'all think?

Honestly?  Regular Vigor is a Early to Mid Game mod.

Primed Vigor gives skilled/experienced players loadout freedom in end-game.

The real question you are asking?

Is this Mod better than Max Redirection or Max Vitality alone?

I'd say no...HOWEVER, it is good enough for competent players who are willing to downgrade shields and health slightly to free up another slot.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Honestly?  Regular Vigor is a Early to Mid Game mod.

Primed Vigor gives skilled/experienced players loadout freedom in end-game.

The real question you are asking?

Is this Mod better than Max Redirection or Max Vitality alone?

I'd say no...HOWEVER, it is good enough for competent players who are willing to downgrade shields and health slightly to free up another slot.

Yah, like a middle ground. It'd be a jack of both trades but master of none. It does have an adaptable advantage to many situations *such as more HP on a frost at the cost of some shields to save your frozen butt from infested poison clouds (so OP)*

Edited by Night4ce

I could possibly fit it in a couple of builds but finding a use for mods isn't my issue, having the credits to max them is.

I already have 3 primed mods just sat there gathering dust because I don't have the credits to rank them up, not really bothered about another one. 

Honestly 400 days is about time to realise shields are mostly useless, even on high shields frames, so I don's see why this is even a thing. It should be one of the first milestone rewards.

And if you want it for hp just use vitality.

Edited by ograzzt