Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Vigor: What it means to you?

Night4ce

Since it gives a total of (440%?), the same as a maxed out Redirection or Vitality does, it can be a replacement on frames that have the same amount of shields and health. Such as Zephyr and Excalibur. Or an addition if you already use Vigor.. It has it's uses but, especially with armour factoring in, I'll probably stick with Redirection or Vitality

Imagine if it were 440% and 440%... Saving you one mod slot and giving you back shields AND health on squishier frames.

Don't we deserve that power DE? After 400 days and 3 years?

Spoiler

I know, I know. Too much power creep mwehehehehe.

Edited by NightmareT12

3 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

It means nothing to me because I don't even use Vigor, Redirection, or Vitality unless the frame has 0 survivability abilities. Primed Steel Fiber? Now that's what I want

I generally run with Vitality because slash procs and toxin damage are a thing, that and Link Health for my Smeeta.

37 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

...but would benefit more from other mods instead.

Nope

With a frame like nyx you don't need Flow, like at all because you'll mostly be pressing 3, and you want to hit a sweet spot with duration. Too long will prevent you from getting the stun again, too short and you will waste energy. You can get to this sweet spot with a maxed primed continuity and fleeting expertise. With a maxed expertise you hardly require a streamline, so you can drop that too. Then you add all three range mods to maximize the effectiveness of chaos, stretch, over extended and cunning drift. That's five mods, with 4 spots to spare. I add either intensify(to make absorb more useful) or a augment mod(although none are all that worth it). Then you can add all three vigor, vitality and redirection. You no longer need natural talent because you can keep chaos up 100% if the time.

I haven put vigor on any other frames that I can recall.

Edited by silkygoodness

I dont use Vigor in any of my builds.

But I will definatly use this in Inaros, and possible Valkyr.  Allready getting both formaed properly to be ready to put in this bad boy. A few days ago I got a legendary core in sorties that is going to go to Primed vigor right away, unless there is some other primed mod coming out that might be better.

1 hour ago, silkygoodness said:

Nope

With a frame like nyx you don't need Flow, like at all because you'll mostly be pressing 3, and you want to hit a sweet spot with duration. Too long will prevent you from getting the stun again, too short and you will waste energy. You can get to this sweet spot with a maxed primed continuity and fleeting expertise. With a maxed expertise you hardly require a streamline, so you can drop that too. Then you add all three range mods to maximize the effectiveness of chaos, stretch, over extended and cunning drift. That's five mods, with 4 spots to spare. I add either intensify(to make absorb more useful) or a augment mod(although none are all that worth it). Then you can add all three vigor, vitality and redirection. You no longer need natural talent because you can keep chaos up 100% if the time.

I haven put vigor on any other frames that I can recall.

Your knowledge is outdate. Nyx doesn't need shield or health mod. Nyx uses 1 augment mod ( I dont remember its name ) to move while casting absorb. Nyx totally invulnerable. Flow is a must-have mod.

1 hour ago, silkygoodness said:

I'd still consider Handspring more valuable than Primed Vigor for that build.

Edit: Hell, even Enemy Sense would get a slot before Primed Vigor.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

Primed Vigor is almost certainly going to be +220% Shields and +220% Health. Shields are nearly worthless at endgame, so I can only really see it being useful on frames that are already using Vigor (e.g. certain Chroma builds) or frames where the extra health is actually worth the mod slot (e.g. Inaros).

1 hour ago, 5HV3N said:

primed vigor = primed streamline

It ain't gonna happen either.

1. Primed Vigor is already confirmed as the 400-day login reward.
  2. Archwing has the equivalent mod to Primed Streamline (+55% Power Efficiency with 10 ranks) already. Primed Streamline still probably won't happen due to the existence of Fleeting Expertise, but it's not completely out of the question.
12 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Primed Vitality would be more welcome imo.

2 hours ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

Primed Steel Fiber? Now that's what I want

Both Vitality and Steel Fiber already have 10 ranks. This isn't going to happen.

(For those of you who imagine a Primed 10-rank mod to have 20 ranks, note that with the current fusion scheme, a 20-rank legendary mod would require 41,943,000 Endo to max, the equivalent of maxing 1,025 10-rank legendary mods.)