Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26 million losers? I'm not so sure...

RextintorZ

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

maybe she was going to say lone tenno.... she does often refer to us as tenno, which is fine for people who play the game but not so much the normal public.

Hardly.

I'd say she ment "losers" aka "escapists" aka "existential cowards, who hide from their wretched, sad lives in our game for years"

1 hour ago, RextintorZ said:

This thread is available so that we, the REAL losers, can show up and register how many of us are playing this amazing game made by a truly devoted developer who likes us so much, just like when Rebecca showed up on The Game Awards yesterday.

Here is my signature: Lo- RextintorZ.

EDIT 1: for those who haven't seen The Game Awards yesterday with our Space Mom: https://clips.twitch.tv/thegameawards/SpotlessWrenVolcania

EDIT 2: and for those who can't hear the audio on the video, here is a transcript of what Rebecca said: "Yeah, I mean, we have 26 million registered lo- uh, users! Which is crazy to say out loud and these are the players who have been with us this whole time. They've been a part of this game as a service, 'free-to-play done right', we like to say, which, uh, it's been hard to do but we've made it for these, you know, for our players!"

Hide contents

Is DE slowly trying to make us let go of the game so they can move forward, though? Penny for a thought.

hahaha omg Losers! xD  I would not notice that if you did not put this on the forum :crylaugh:

we all mess up our speech from time to time, and I doubt Rebecca is used to speaking on stage in front of that many people. if you want to see some real gaming cringe, take a look at any of Ubisoft's presentations.

still, well done for winning whatever award it was!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

25 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

I find it funny, it was probably a joke, and if it wasn't, well, someone indirectly calling me a loser doesn't make me one, because I'm f*cking amaizing, that's why. It's still hilarious. Well done space mom ^^

^this xD.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'm sure she intended to say, "loyal players" but pulled back at the last second.

We still love ya, Reb.

And also this. :P

7 minutes ago, Otakuwolf said:

I'd say it would be nice to have at least some kind of explaination from Rebecca herself at this point.

Seriously?

The poor girl was freaking nervous. Didn't you hear when she said something like ninjas play free in this free to play game. It was so obvious.

EDIT: I found out what she was trying to say

Edited by NightmareT12