The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara's Prowl

Zeqox

3 minutes ago, Zeqox said:

Recently i got Ivara, unlocked her Prowl and gets chocked.

I know she is a stealth but why can she roll, but not run? The roll makes more noise than running?

- Zeqox

Because running while using prowl would be so OP loki and ash would cry in the corner. If you want to move faster just use infiltrate augment.

Also the "flip roll" is actually pretty decent movement.

Jump (not Bullet Jump since as was said most of the time that will break Prowl) and Roll and you get a pretty good bit of movement going on there.

Her Prowl Augment Mod Infiltrate is actually worth picking up just for the +25% prowl movement speed buff, besides the other things it does.

If you're having trouble suspending disbelieve remember that Warframes are made out of beyond cutting edge super secret futurized bio-mechanical stuffs and are capable of a variety of super-human tricks and feats.

You can roll and bullet jump repeatedly if you get the timing down.  Ziplines along with her own also let her move quicker while cloaked.

As for why she's allowed that movement at all it's a balancing factor.  She has 2 sources of invisibility.  One of which can be indeff and allows her to loot an extra time. Not to mention she has an agument that lets her bypass detection lasers with even more movement speed.

Ash and loki have full mobility because they are hard capped on time.  Yes technically speaking all 3 can realistically never be seen. But only Ivara has true unlimited cloak. She to me is THE stealth frame.  Her entire kit is based around it.  where as loki uses it for survival/decpetion which is what his kit is about.  and Ash has it to reduce BS cost and to be more offensive in general.