Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"We Want To Reduce The Grind..."

Prime-Ares

4 minutes ago, Yandere__chan said:

vauban - very easy to get resourse, don't be lazy.

new weapon...  little bit hard.

little bit hard? LITTLE BIT HARD?! 

I have over 2k hours ingame (not steam, stats screen data), and I only have half of the Mutagen Samples needed for my Ghost Clan research!!! You call that just "little bit hard"?!?!?!

Edit:
Also, I want to add another thing to help OP, Nidus part farm? Rotacion C on the most boring part of the raid right, and not only that, it shares drop table with 80 f*ing ENDO!!! Yes, 80, not even 400. And if that was not the worse, on my third try I got a freaking Stretch mod!!!!

Edited by Emulad0or

Probably a bug as far as Mutagen Mass goes... like a decimal place forgotten or something. I'd think the real amount of Mutagen Mass might've been intended to be 50-100x less than this.

5000 for a Ghost clan is an impossibility unless the players have been playing near non-stop since day 1.

Edited by Wiegraf

1 minute ago, Wiegraf said:

Probably a bug as far as Mutagen Mass goes... like a decimal place forgotten or something. I'd think the real amount of Mutagen Mass might've been intended to be 50-100x less than this.

5000 for a Ghost clan is an impossibility unless the players have been playing near non-stop since day 1.

People thought the same with Sibear cryotic requirements...

1 minute ago, Wiegraf said:

Will belive me when they refund me my 2.5k Mutagen Samples, til then I salt

9 minutes ago, Prime-Ares said:

...and when exactly do we plan on doing this?

When WF isn't a F2P game anymore.

The devs gotta eat somehow, and if no one is buying plat to spend on weapons and frames they're not gonna eat.

It sucks, believe me I agree, but I doubt it'll change unless the community outcry is huge, (which by the looks of it it just might be), at which point they may halve the costs or something like they did with Booben Prime's oxium costs.

4 minutes ago, Vance.Stubbs said:

Except that cryotic is a ressource you can gather, with 4 clan members, on a 1500-2000 run rather easily, meaning you get 6000-8000 per run for your research.

Mutagen Masses are rare drops that come in 1 or 2 at a time. That doesn't compare in any way.

Will belive me when they refund me my 2.5k Mutagen Samples, til then I salt

I hope they will.

Edited by Wiegraf

2 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

When WF isn't a F2P game anymore.

The devs gotta eat somehow, and if no one is buying plat to spend on weapons and frames they're not gonna eat.

It sucks, believe me I agree, but I doubt it'll change unless the community outcry is huge, (which by the looks of it it just might be), at which point they may halve the costs or something like they did with Booben Prime's oxium costs.

they need to eat... but i spend every motha about 150$ on games.... i dont wish to make war in house cz of game...

been playing this game since the early days of open beta, i rarely use mutagen samples, and have about 1k only.lets say i used another 2k here and there for i have no idea what)... now the new weapon wants 5k for research ?! fuckin 3 years, on and off of course, but srsly 5k???? where are they pulling these numbers from???

11 minutes ago, Vance.Stubbs said:

ALL of the Hema research requirements outside of the credits are unusually high, making me suspect an error. Like someone entered the wrong clan level's requirements as the base.