Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

On 12/22/2016 at 2:06 PM, Wizza said:

What is this VIP System? 

Could you link me to some places where it is mentioned?

Also, the room seems exclusive to Nidus, wouldn't it be unfair to give a part of the gameplay experience to only the players with Nidus?

It's not as if Nidus is a frame only exclusive to certain players. I'd much prefer that DE continue building a line of progression in this game instead of making almost everything immediately attainable. It'd be nice to have a frame that has a specific use within the game lore and not just in battle.

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

pic plz

I agree, a pic would be nice, I think mine has grown a tiny bit larger but I'm not sure if its just my eyes playing tricks on me, would be cool if it took us a few days for it to mature and then be able to use it.

currently, im using only nidus,since i used the infested chair, any player getting close get effected by it, it would be nice to have an option to turn it off, or have an action the other players can accept or disagree, have gotten  a few angry whispers since they dont like that little prick or whatever on the neck that show up after getting infested.

at the very least, we need an option to hide it.

1 minute ago, BloodKitten said:

currently, im using only nidus,since i used the infested chair, any player getting close get effected by it, it would be nice to have an option to turn it off, or have an action the other players can accept or disagree, have gotten  a few angry whispers since they dont like that little prick or whatever on the neck that show up after getting infested.

Well since I haven't seen or heard of DE saying anything about the thing on Nidus,I am assuming they are doing what they did when the Stalker was added and pretending it doesn't exist until a later update.

5 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

space aids watch out!