Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

Here is the real question, what if the tenno cant get infested because they already have a strain of the infestation? Similar to how the little girl had a strain, but unlike the girl our void powers control the infestation within us and keep us alive, or maby helmin mayo chair is there to control the infestation inside us and stop it from killing us.

Well, noone is paying attention to the comments in this topic, every question that I see now are already anwsered.

About the Operator infected or not, about what is this cyst, about Helminth.

Sorry @Verrenen, you said I was taking care of this topic but don't want to anymore.

26 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

I don't like how it slanted me towards Moon. That doesn't even make sense to me. Gimme my pure innocent neutral. ;-;

I have the virus and have infected people. My alignment hasn't changed. 

Are you sure your alignment want changed by TGG bug?

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

alligment in the profile is broken. It doesn't save your glast gambit choice and neither the infection spreading.

Just now, Deshiel said:

alligment in the profile is broken. It doesn't save your glast gambit choice and neither the infection spreading.

It saved mine. I was full neutral before TGG and now it is slanted to the moon. And I know its not just the profile because the thing in the infested room mentioned that dark grows in me.

So far what i gathered with a friend is, when the player carrying the virus approaches another one, you'll hear a sound and the frame will turn red for a while as the virus enters the suit. Newly infected players cannot infect another as it seems virus takes a while to mature. If you check Nidus video at the end "contain the infestation" is said. So probably we should follow that advice xD

edit:  it seems as long as your infected warframe does not enter in contact with the operator your alignment will not shift

wasn't expecting this, fcking amazing

Edited by Cosmosframe

25 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Might be. I picked the bottom choice expecting the neutral it showed. The wiki mentioned it changing alignment so I thought that may of caused it. 

7 minutes ago, ClaireCosmique said:

Hi! I do not understand the fear of the players. Is it by what it tilts the alignment? Personally I find it interesting.  There is a whole negative reaction on Reddit on the subject ...

I'd say it's about people not knowing what this virus will do or how it's going to affect your frame/operator that rouses negative reaction in people. DE never bothered to explain this thing, and now it slowly snowballs to the scale of WOWs Corrupted Blood Incident.