The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

1 hour ago, Irixa said:

Not sure if anyone posted this on the theead yet, but I saw this from Warframe on reddit:

"You can drain your cyst"

https://m.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5kxpll/you_can_drain_your_cyst/

This is seriously disgusting...but neat. Hopefully your frame can't be infected a 2nd time...because that would get annoying. It's bad enough that I guess you have to go through this with EVERY frame?

20 minutes ago, TermiteFrame said:

Do people really think this stuff is changing your alignment?

It does, I was completely neutral before being infected. But when I was infected it moved ever so slightly towards moon. (It's such a small difference that I don't understand why people are throwing fits over it...)

Edited by Reidmaster

2 minutes ago, Reidmaster said:

It does, I was completely neutral before being infected. But when I was infected it moved ever so slightly towards moon. (It's such a small difference that I don't understand why people are throwing fits over it...)

Let me do a quick rundown? Assuming you did the glast gambit which choice did you chose at the end? I'm going to guess you selected "let her chose".

Edited by TermiteFrame

9 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

I have a mighty need for details on these beasts, and if they have different colours and traits etc etc etc.  so I made a post focused around researching it.

I need to go farm a billion argon to make more powercores whist my cyst are still growing now.

Check your in game email box

Are there multiple different breeds of chargers? If it's just one breed, what are the precepts?

Just now, Darkneblade_TR said:

is it possible to imprint helmith charger and make a hybrid kubrow ?

Oh god, remember how long it took for them to get rid of creating kubrow/kavat hybrid abominations?

This needs to be tested. FOR SCIENCE!

3 minutes ago, Reidmaster said:

Yeah, I let her choose.

The bug with the alignment is a result of the quest itself, not the cyst.  People just happened to notice the bug around the same time they got the cyst so it's easy to assume both are related when they actually aren't.  The alignment thing is a bug, but the cyst isn't the cause of it.

Just now, (Xbox One)MAveric215 said:

The bug with the alignment is a result of the quest itself, not the cyst.  People just happened to notice the bug around the same time they got the cyst so it's easy to assume both are related when they actually aren't.  The alignment thing is a bug, but the cyst isn't the cause of it.

Well I looked after the quest (a couple times) and I was still neutral, then after I got the cyst it was aligned more with the moon.

Just now, Reidmaster said:

Well I looked after the quest (a couple times) and I was still neutral, then after I got the cyst it was aligned more with the moon.

that's because the quest initially was broken and didn't give the karma, which was the last thing DE fixed before their vacation.

which is why the GG choices haven't been fixed to give people the correct karma.

i picked full moon and gained sun karma because of it.

Just now, Reidmaster said:

Yeah, I let her choose.

Bingo.

See I was also fully neutral before doing the quest and I selected "Let her chose" because It appeared neutral on the graphic (and I would have chosen that regardless of what alignment it gave me). After I did it it stayed normal on that day, but when I logged in the next day to begin building nidus I discovered my alignment was tilted. None of my frames used has any cysts of any kind to this day (sans nidus who I gave a cyst my damn self) furthermore I had no interactions with any nidus or any players that had been infected, my alignment changed before any cysts or infested door entered the picture. And that's why your alignment is now tilted, nothing to do with the cyst, its that the quest option is bugged.

1 minute ago, Reedfish said:

i think getting the charger so soon might have been a slip up, it doesn't seem finished at all... and it feels like there should be a form of quest for it perhaps? hmm wonder where this will go.

Getting generic grineer charger its not really that was i looking for

9 minutes ago, Reidmaster said:

Some people had their alignment change incorrectly (call it Bug A) straight after the quest - the neutral and moon endings were swapped. Some people didn't have their alignment update at all (call it Bug B) - you could tell by the number of open/growing nubs in the lattice around the alignment disc (they match the number of choices). There was a hotfix/script run for Bug B that updated alignments a bit later. If you were also hit by Bug A, it changed your alignment incorrectly.