Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts on Helmint Charger.

Ziembski

3 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

Relax, guys. Browse the forums a bit, find the twitter response from Steve saying the content guys were tapped out.

The devs didn't have time to complete a model, so the charger model is a placeholder. Chill, give them time and they'll refine it soon.

one of the guys talking with steve about that here, thanks for spreading that around for me!

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

why do they keep adding in half finished stuff I'd rather just wait a few months until it was ready.

I don't have those answers, but you never know what these guys are going through to bring us fresh content. Just be patient and see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

I figured it was rhetorical. Just trying to inject some peace and calm into the community because it seems like everyone is losing their minds over the piddliest stuff this week.

if you think about it in the past two months we have had: 7 months delays, half finished riven system, half finished operator system, half finished chargers, bugs, Huge increase in grind (mutengen sample and nidus) bad sortie drop tables, and much more more. there is good reason people are getting angry over everything at this point.

I'm just saying.

if you think about it in the past two months we have had: 7 months delays, half finished riven system, half finished operator system, half finished chargers, bugs, Huge increase in grind (mutengen sample and nidus) bad sortie drop tables, and much more more. there is good reason people are getting angry over everything at this point.

I'm just saying.

Focus on the good points? There is also counter argument to be made about a good portion of people NOT getting angry over it.

I'm just saying.

He have a point. >_>

2 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

He have a point. >_>

I dont agree with the operator. Its un finished for sure but thats because it will have more introduced over time as more lore comes out. Riven system should have never come out and fuk hema. The charger is just disappointing and a sad tumor baby.

Edited by williamwatsonMH4

1 minute ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

I dont agree with the operator. Its finished for sure but thats because it will have more introduced over time as more lore comes out. Riven system should have never come out and fuk hema. The charger is just disappointing and a sad tumor baby.

you can't do anything with it though other than farm kuva because they are so weak -they said they are looking at being able to improve your operator via focus. but for now its a mostly useless gimmik. so no its not really finished. 

you can't even pet your new monster charger with your operaror (or any pet for that fact) because they havent bothered to give them animations. aka not finished.

32 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

why do they keep adding in half finished stuff I'd rather just wait a few months until it was ready.

Because the game is still in beta and there's no reason to withhold content when they're free to change/improve it anytime they want.

Edited by Yonm

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

I get what you're saying here, but "There are some people who aren't annoyed about it," is not the strongest defence. 

but neither is false. people are annoyed for everything, hell i'm annoyed to annoyed people even. The problem here is simply one, patience. they had a holiday and tought this was good enough for some day, and people still make a ruckus and think they're lazy. The update wans't this charger, it was nidus and the neewa lore, a quest took from perrin, the charger was something there to please some part of the community like me who wished for it, even for some days.

1 minute ago, Sirfol said:

but neither is false. people are annoyed for everything, hell i'm annoyed to annoyed people even. The problem here is simply one, patience. they had a holiday and tought this was good enough for some day, and people still make a ruckus and think they're lazy. The update wans't this charger, it was nidus and the neewa lore, a quest took from perrin, the charger was something there to please some part of the community like me who wished for it, even for some days.

Yeah....however, the problem is that for many people, it wasn't worth the hassle. My favourite Warframe had to go into quarantine and I had to play in Solo only for a week because half the player community started worshipping Nurgle, it came bundled with annoying bugs and glitches, and what we get for it is a lazy reskin? Which is not, in fact, a placeholder, because Steve confirms that the plan really was for a charger as the pet all along?

You can see how this might be, hmmm. Give me a moment here.

Ah! Not even aggravating or irritating, but exasperating. You know that picture of Tommy Lee Jones looking disappointed over the top of his newspaper?

640?cb=20130910190300

That's my general feeling towards DE right now.

1 minute ago, Jobistober said:

Happiness is a choice. You can focus on all the bad and be pissed, or you can focus on the stuff you enjoy and bobs your uncle. Call me white knight or whatever, I love this game and despite its flaws, I choose to enjoy this game.

If you love the game then one should also fight to keep it in good condition to make sure it lives as long as possible. Every little bad detail stack sup and some point and ignoring them only adds to the pile until it spill over in one big F*** up.

2 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

Happiness is a choice. You can focus on all the bad and be pissed, or you can focus on the stuff you enjoy and bobs your uncle. Call me white knight or whatever, I love this game and despite its flaws, I choose to enjoy this game.

white-knight.jpeg

Edited by Askell91

15 minutes ago, Yonm said:

Because the game is still in beta and there's no reason to withhold content when they're free to change/improve it anytime they want.

something that makes millions a year, and has been out for like 3+ years and they still pull the 'beta' card when it suits.

no its not really in beta its just a poor and lazy excuse.

1 minute ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

If you love the game then one should also fight to keep it in good condition to make sure it lives as long as possible. Every little bad detail stack sup and some point and ignoring them only adds to the pile until it spill over in one big F*** up.

Absolutely. But I would take that one step further and say pick your battles. I'm not going to get all riled up over some pet that isn't even half finished. There are far more important things in this world to be concerned about rather than a video game.