The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, SYSTEM_0VERL0AD said:

So i really do appreciate the updates, just want to know, we are suggested to stay in our missions, me and 3 friends did this, when going to extraction we lost our 2x Axi E1 and a Neo S5 relics from that run, was this a bug??

Regards

If you extracted after the update those were no longer in the drop table. Same thing happened last time a vault was opened. If you are farming for rewards that are going away you have to get out before 2pm or you don't get them.

Call me a negative nancy but I expect this cyst thing to be the precursor to an event that majorly fucks over every frame that has it and becomes a huge pain the &#! to remove and depending on how the situation evolves it's highly likely that this is what I will quit Warframe over.

1 minute ago, AzureFlash said:

Call me a negative nancy but I expect this cyst thing to be the precursor to an event that majorly fucks over every frame that has it and becomes a huge pain the &#! to remove and depending on how the situation evolves it's highly likely that this is what I will quit Warframe over.

Be patient friend I know it is annoying but let them response. They should not handle us like this.

• overlay map still resets to the corner every five waves of infinite mission and on may other occasions
  • powers are getting jammed when moving out of sharkwing mode in Uranus maps
  • Health Conversion does not work for clients and does not even have visual effect active when not hosting

please fix it, it's been weeks :/ 

Hi, so I was going through The New Strange quest line, and I crafted the 'Scorched Beacon'. After that, the Lotus said a few things and then it said that the quest was completed. I cannot restart the quest and I don't have the blueprint for Chroma. I am unsure at this point if I am doing something wrong or if that is the quest bug you are talking about. The problem is, post hotfix, nothing changed. I still don't have the Chroma blueprint and it still claims that I completed the quest. I hope this helps some way.

Thanks for the hotfix DE, however I'd like to slip in a tiny voice of complaint about a certain on going issue that hasnt seemed to recieve much light.

There's still an ongoing Network Not Responding Error post mission completion, and sometimes in ships. I'd assumed it was an error caused on my end however repeated troubleshooting would indicate it not the case. Was hoping the recent hotfix had somehow patched the bug but it persists upon experimenting again (Completed a few missions, no rewards updated into account as a result of said bug). It's reducing the enjoyability of the game by quite a bit, and I'd hope it gets looked into soon =(

There are several threads regarding said issue, attached below is one of such. 

Happy New Years everyone! =)

I usually berate people for replying to hotfix threads with "still no fix for" as if DE didn't know they didn't fix those things, but in this case I have to agree with people wanting a fix for the virus. It's awful. It feels out of place to anyone who didn't get nidus, you don't know what is going on and why you are infected or if it's good ro bad so you play solo... just in case it's bad.  It's really killing the community in many ways.

So let me add my voice this time around:

Still no fix for space aids

Still no fix for matchmaking saying the squad is full

Still no fix for getting the WRONG REWARD in endless relics missions (this is gamebreaking).

Please make 2017 the year buggy, rushed, and breif new content takes a back seat to fixes, mission improvements, ui improvements that improve the lives of tenno in the missions they grind every single day.

Thanks for the update.

But I want a permanent(not a 3 days protection, forever) removal of the helminth cyst. ~1.5 days ago I "removed" the cyst form my Ember Prime, by breeding a helminth charger, but today it appeared again.

Can't there be a blueprint for curing or vaccinating a Warframe so this ugly cyst doesn't ever appear on my Warframe. It ruins my fasion frame. I even stopped playing public to aviod infecting more of my Warframes *laughs in despair*

I guess Nidus won't ever get rid of his cyst, because he was infected by Helminth, but I also want him to be "cured". He looks so good but the cyst ruins it.

Edited by AizenIchi

i think u should add some way to destroy or other use for the helminth egg (the infested thingy on warframe neck when sit in the infested room's chair) cuz it start to growing all over the place like a disease ,even a beginner have it or fix the fact that player can get helminth egg by run into a player that have helminth egg on him/her