Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

10 hours ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Wait, so Nidus isn't even his final form yet? Did De just pull an animu on us?

Final stage its that you can breed charger from cyst, nothing else.

But anyway i have another cyst on Inaros and Trinity Prime

I haven't played much since the cyst thing started.

I built Nidus, didn't know how it infected people, someone told me it's just from contact and shelved Nidus. Got a level 8 frame i'll only be able to level solo because I don't want to annoy other people.

It needs more than a cure. It needs a complete rework or that will be a pretty useless frame.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Hide contents

First we get teen operators.

Next we get into a blue with Space Dad.

Now we get Pimples on our Frames.

What's next we try to form a Warframe Band?...

😂 Reliving teen hood DE style.

As much as growing up sucks, I'll take it any day over having to live through puberty again.

Just now, Gruumzh said:

So what do you do in this game? You just sit there, looking at your warframe from the front at an angle that stares right at it's left side of the neck? Just play the damn game and stop crying about the first thing that comes to your mind, it'll be gone eventually.

Yes, I look at my frames, cuz there is no effing 1st person view, so the glowing pink pimple keeps staring at me like a 3rd nipple every time I shoot something.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Hide contents

First we get teen operators.

Next we get into a blue with Space Dad.

Now we get Pimples on our Frames.

What's next we try to form a Warframe Band?...

😂 Reliving teen hood DE style.

Well, the next frame IS the Bard frame ... Just saying.

You know what the most hilarious thing is..?

Drain the cyst in making a kubrow, see your beautiful frame conform to proper fashion frame again.. do 1 mission through the matchmaker.. get a Nidus.. finish the mission... and it's back..

9 hours ago, bl4ckhunter said:

well i've been the infected and the infectee quite a lot of times and i've yet to see my affinity gauge move by a millimeter.

i ran around last night with infection and it didn't change either, I think people confused rhe gambit quest bug where its messed with your alignment with the cyst thing?

I hope theres going to a way to stop being re-infected though.

I want a charger or two, but not not to forever keep being re-infected by it.

Why couldn't they make it like quest, 1 per account. So once you get the pet more cysts won't appear. Kinda bad you can't decide if you want it or not too. Half of this game is fashionframe so I understand why people find it very irritating 

Worst patch ever... Designed to be annoying in every way possible, from starting quest all the way to "giant pink fukbubble" that can't be removed...

Only thing it got me so far was a nervous breakdown and bunch of ugly frames since each one of them got a fukbubble on it's neck.

Hope this S#&$ does end soon so we can all play normally as we did before this S#&$ came up.