Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a way to revive companions without having to bleedout to get them to respawn

Wolfdoggie

That title is a bit misleading. Sound like you're implying his passive in general is underwhelming which is debatable. Its (almost) OP. The only issue I See with this is it may consume stacks automatically when the player would rather revive companions over wasting stacks. It would have to come with an alternate prompt to simply allow the player to instantly revive a companion when they go to do it manually.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

First of all misleading title.

Now onto topic, Nidus does not need a "Buff" in any format, In-fact I've had my share experiences with Nidus and with a few others and I have to admit, the only thing Nidus needs its a "Rework". As he is far too OP in every aspect.

His passive is fine as it is: If Nidus suffers fatal damage with at least 10 stacks of Mutation, those 10 stacks are consumed, granting him 5 seconds of invulnerability and restoring health to 50%. (This alone is already OP, a undying frame?)

Alone with this Mutation stacks: They buff his Armour, Power Strength & Range, the higher the stacks go, the more un kill-able he gets

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Clickbait is META

Adding Companion Revive to it is a pretty huge buff imo though but it's a rational one so I wouldn't have to suicide 11 times @100 stacks to revive it. They could always just add pet revive gear but that would require slightly more effort. 

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Now onto topic, Nidus does not need a "Buff" in any format, In-fact I've had my share experiences with Nidus and with a few others and I have to admit, the only thing Nidus needs its a "Rework". As he is far too OP in every aspect.

His passive is fine as it is: If Nidus suffers fatal damage with at least 10 stacks of Mutation, those 10 stacks are consumed, granting him 5 seconds of invulnerability and restoring health to 50%. (This alone is already OP, a undying frame?)

Alone with this Mutation stacks: They buff his Armour, Power Strength & Range, the higher the stacks go, the more un kill-able he gets

But only in defense and survival. But even in sorties he has to build up to be effective and that takes time, sometimes more than it would just to run the mission and just relying on weapons.

And he can easily get all his stacks eaten away in moments, then he has to try and rebuild those stacks without getting them eaten right up again.

Just now, LegionCynex said:

Undying so long as he has the stacks to utilise*. Mind, once he gets a reasonable amount, he DOES get unkillable.

He's OP mostly due to the fact that, unlike pretty much every other Frame out right now, his skills scale, and well at that. He's a momentum frame, he needs to get the ball rolling, but once he does, oh lawd he does not stop. From a tiny snowflake to an avalanche, especially in Infested endless missions.

And to Wolfdoggle, rectify your title. Others here have correctly pointed out that your title is misleading.

5 minutes ago, Voluundr said:

Undying so long as he has the stacks to utilise*. Mind, once he gets a reasonable amount, he DOES get unkillable.

He's OP mostly due to the fact that, unlike pretty much every other Frame out right now, his skills scale, and well at that. He's a momentum frame, he needs to get the ball rolling, but once he does, oh lawd he does not stop. From a tiny snowflake to an avalanche, especially in Infested endless missions.

And to Wolfdoggle, rectify your title. Others here have correctly pointed out that your title is misleading.

Now do a Corpus survival sortie... Even a pair of Nidus with a frost and the struggle bus gets(got) real. 

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

Now do a Corpus survival sortie... Even a pair of Nidus with a frost and the struggle bus gets(got) real. 

The Techs chew Nidus to pieces with ease, even with Ravenous up he's a dead frame if you just stand there, no matter how much power strength you're stacking.

14 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I don't want Nidus to be the only bandaid for a flawed and outdated system

It's not flawed though, it is intended.

Sentinels have 3 self revives, Kuburow, Kavats and now the charger all can be revived infinitely.

Thus you make your choice, something you may lose for the rest of the mission or something you can keep reviving.

10 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

It's not flawed though, it is intended.

Sentinels have 3 self revives, Kuburow, Kavats and now the charger all can be revived infinitely.

Thus you make your choice, something you may lose for the rest of the mission or something you can keep reviving.

Parkour being on-rails and requiring stamina was also intended.