Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This. This is why I stopped playing.

Ranbanein

Because 2k and 4k endo are s*** rewards. When you've played as long as I have, you have enough to max a primed mod from 0 > 10 in a single go and still have enough to wipe your bum with. And quoting someone from earlier "Just ride it out"?. Riding it out shouldn't take 8 days on a time gated thing. I've gotten 2 riven mods doing the sorties since they came out, and neither for a weapon I like; and I like a lot of weapons. But only 2 mods out of how many times? Rediculous.

Endo aren't even a high tier sortie reward, combine the 2 is, sorties are supposed to reward players for playing and enduring a mission beyond their expectation. I'm not a fan of a crappy reward pool because it doesn't promote players to play a high-level mission and get a terrible reward that can be gained within the core game.

1. forma - can be gained through fissure much easily 
  2. lens -  I don't need regular lens and it should be removed and only greater lens should be here, also once you've gained it before, it should be locked to prevent you from gaining it again.
  3. endo - either combine the 2 or remove it and give it as in-game reward, similar to extra credit bonus

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo
fixed thanks to Tsukinoki for pointing it out

You stopped playing because you had Endo once ? 

It was reduced. And yes, these sorties need to have atleast one "useless" reward ("useless" because there are people paying 150plat for a level 5 mod when the unranked version cost 10).

The droprate of Endo was reduced, that's clear enough. I think it is completely fine right now. Last week I think I had 4 riven in a row, then 2 lenses, riven again, 2k endo and forma yesterday.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

lens - like seriously, I don't need lens and it should be removed and only greater lens should be here, also once you've gained it before, it should be locked to prevent you from gaining it again.

So basically you want lenses to be completely pay to advance?

Because that is honestly what you're asking for there.

Lenses aren't available anywhere else in the game.  With your idea you would be able to get one lense per school and then you would be forced to pay in order to get more, meaning that if you wan't to do some focus you're going to be out quite a lot of plat.

Just because you no longer need lenses doesn't mean that other people don't.

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

So basically you want lenses to be completely pay to advance?

Because that is honestly what you're asking for there.

Lenses aren't available anywhere else in the game.  With your idea you would be able to get one lense per school and then you would be forced to pay in order to get more, meaning that if you wan't to do some focus you're going to be out quite a lot of plat.

Just because you no longer need lenses doesn't mean that other people don't.

I meant was regular lens should be removed and not greater lens, I should have fixed that but thanks for pointing it out.

6 hours ago, Nocam said:

I don't know why endo gets so much hate. I'm always short.

6 hours ago, MillbrookWest said:

Likewise!

If you lot don't want that stuff, i'm a tax free charity. All donations accepted! ;)

1 hour ago, TotallyLagging said:

Please take away all my god damn Unairu lens and give me my endos

In a span of 24 hours you could farm ten's of thousands of Endo from excavation missions. Heck a 30 minute run in Hieracon usually nets 1000-1500 depending on how many excav's your squad can manage to run simultaneously. It doesn't need to be on the sortie reward list, at all.

Also everyone saying "Your'e just getting unlucky", getting 2k-4k endo 9 times in a row with an intermittent unairu lenses tossed in at times, is not a good reward. Also with the removal of the season system, which marked off items you'd recieved from a section of the list, it is actually more likely for you to get endo. Of the common rewards it is a 50% chance for 2K endo, of the uncommon rewards it is a 25% chance to get 4K endo, this means of any other reward type, you are most likely to get endo, and that is a farce.

They attempted to rectify this with the current table, and all it does is showcase why a token system would legitimately be better. At this point they'd be better off splitting riven's into a once every 3-day or week quest with a guaranteed riven after completion, because at least then people would have something to look forward too in their reward screen.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

I meant was regular lens should be removed and not greater lens, I should have fixed that but thanks for pointing it out.

That makes complete sense and I can fully agree with that idea now that you've clarified.

i got 4 lenses this week.  3 of them were for schools that i've maxed out and the 4th was for unairu.  i also got 2 catalyst BPs when i have 7 built catalysts in my inventory, waiting for a home...   i honestly need endo right now, since i ran out, but the 4k reward doesnt seem to exist.