Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

Yeahh, well it was a great frame while it lasted. I'll chuck nidus out back with mag and trinity.

As for changing the codex regarding relics, it's literally useless now. I'm not really sure what goes through peoples minds sometimes..

Immense stupidity.

Edited by TALISMAN_XVII
Needed more rant

Well thats it for me I said if they nerf nidus im done spending money on this game. I have over the last 4 years spend about 2000 dollars on warframe and that is at an end. I will no longer support such bad decision making by DE. Nidus was the one and only perfect frame when he was released. Perfect in that he didnt need buffs or nerfs he was in the exact spot all the frames should be in. But I guess he was shining a huge light on how bad other frame reworks have been so they had to hit him hard to be more inline with other bad frames. I will not be spending another dime on this game again until DE puts Nidus to where he was when I bought him with plat

Edited by KrazzyKracker

Jeeze. Taking the first warframe with a truly synergized, completely fun kit and nerfing the crap out of him. None of these Nidus changes make sense outside of endless missions. In non-endless missions, enemies don't spawn frequently enough to really get his stacks up, even if you are using his abilities exclusively instead of weapons. Yet another case of the devs proclaiming their disregard for solo players.

Hmm Interesting notion... instead of just offering immunity what if you gave the chance to drain it as a mutagen sample. Thus alleviating the strife of people grinding out mutagen samples for that Hema, and giving people a way to temporarily rid themselves of the cyst. Immunity can certainly be an option but there are those that would bear the blemish for some mutagen samples, grown organically.  Just a thought I had DE....

2 minutes ago, Khaos_Zand3r said:

Jeeze. Taking the first warframe with a truly synergized, completely fun kit and nerfing the crap out of him. None of these Nidus changes make sense outside of endless missions. In non-endless missions, enemies don't spawn frequently enough to really get his stacks up, even if you are using his abilities exclusively instead of weapons. Yet another case of the devs proclaiming their disregard for solo players.

tried him with a squad too:

Just as bad.

]\'[

Here's what I am gonna do.

Keep 1 cyst on my favourite story quest frame (limbo) for now, in case you guys had a cool idea for the cyst.

Keep 1 on Nidus himself. In case there is a reason here too.

Never let either one get into the general populace to infect new players who shouldn't know about Helminth yet [Spoilers].

I'm not gonna play Nidus as much for endgame content in a squad anymore so, might as well.

]\'[

Could you please extend the pickup distance or prevent the resources from dropping in unreachable places which is not reachable without a sentinal?

Please be civil . . . and stop the frustration of being able to see a special mod  . . but not being able to pick it up!

Well its nice you realised you messed up the alignment script. Now could I get an email from her letting me see what my actual choice's result was?

Or just have the time back from that abomination of a quest and do it where I just murder people and take their artefacts like the greedy mercenary that I have always been, or is expecting choices to amount to something too much?

2 minutes ago, treltheblue said:

Well its nice you realised you messed up the alignment script. Now could I get an email from her letting me see what my actual choice's result was?

Or just have the time back from that abomination of a quest and do it where I just murder people and take their artefacts like the greedy mercenary that I have always been, or is expecting choices to amount to something too much?

In Warframe Choice is an illusion! . . .

You choose to acquire a weapon on the stats laid out and forma it . . . . then it gets nerfed.

You choose to forma a Warframe for high end gameplay . . . . then it gets nerfed.

Being civil is not part of this game which will always stay in Beta so that changes can be made to prove your chioces to be the wrong ones.

Get used to it! :)

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus Changes & Fixes

• Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death.
  • Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble.!
  • Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation.

REALLY? And truly (being bit angry) if you guys keep ruining the fun things just because of the bludy whiners then rest assured that you are sure to observe some 'worthy & investing' registered losers not logging-in anymore.

Edited by AhmadIvu

1 hour ago, WingGun said:

Unless they want us to "explore" like a RPG game, but most players don't go to Warframe for exploration, usually. So you do have a point and understanding a game's audience is important as well. However, we could just leave the job to hardworking warframe laborers and have them input information into warframe wiki the hard way. Yah for laziness...:laugh:

What part of running random missions, to discover the random drop loot (that may not even be there) is exploration?  It is not in the slightest exploration.  You would need to do thousands of missions to determine it just doesn't drop in that mission you thought it may be in.

Keep in mind there are over 200 possible nodes many with 3+ tiers of possible loot locations, thus a good 500+ possible locations for an unknown relic to actually be in.  Do you really want to have to 'explore' those 500+ nodes 100s of times each?

If they want us to explore, they would put the relics in the hundreds of 'secret' areas in the game so we would actually have to explore, not as mission reward drops where if you are unlucky you will just never find.

Edited by Loswaith

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0

Nidus Changes & Fixes

• Increased the base health of Nidus’ Maggots to 1k.
  • Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot! 
  • Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble. 
  • To increase the visibility of Nidus' Maggots, holding down Nidus’ Virulence will now display a HUD marker on them. Keep in mind that casting Virulence on Maggots cause them to detonate!
  • Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all. 
  • Improved the FX of Maggot explosion to better represent the intended area of explosion.
  • Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots will still attack but no longer latch on other Infested Maggots or Kuva Jesters due to awkward animations.  
  • Fixed FX, Maggots, & Health regeneration while in Ravenous staying around forever if cast by a Client who leaves.

Increasing maggot health? Well Ok I'll take it, won't make a noticeable difference to me though.

Consumption increased to 15? That's fine, 10 was kind of low 20 is obviously too much.

Nullifier reduce stacks? I'm not happy about this I think it might be a bit much but numbers can be tuned down if need be.

Now this is the real issue. The no more auto maggot detonate. While I can see where this is coming from, the fact that your testing team see no change to stack creation is very strange since I noticed after a few minutes of play. The build stack fast, you let maggot go after certain enemies while you used larva and virulence on another group because, more then not your 1 would oneshot the enemies and so, no maggot explosion stack building. Now the moment you build power strength that's what happens. I'm sure there was something else that could be done if you didn't want Nidus to build stack without doing anything. Be it lowering the maggot stack generation maybe even make it 0 if not an explosion caused by virulence.

While this change doesn't make him unplayable, it removes a lot of enjoyment of the frame because you're forced to cast your 1 even more than before, now you MUST spam it if you wish to build stack, might as well not bring any weapons. At best you forced people to change build to add more range if they didn't already have a lot of it. I think even increasing his 4 cost to 5 would have been fine, hell I'd pay 10 stack to keep the auto maggots.

Nidus Changes & Fixes

So instead of giving Nidus some tweaks to make him good you decided to push Nidus from average(but fun) category to weak one.

That's sad, i liked seeing niduses often but now i will see them as often as oberons - nearly never. 

Why i thinks it's from average to weak and not from strong to average:

1) Health is low, really low - enough to give easy one-shots.

2) Evan 10 stacks are hard enough to earn

3) Now when maggots lost their bursts it means spending energy all the time, and even bigger amount of energy because mobs stop at random spots.

4) As result we have frame with not enough health, low damage(due to stack loss all the time(and and even from nullies too now) and no way to gain them fast enough) and slow kill rate which is also weak against knockdowns/statuses. So Nidus goes from "good at something" to "good at nothing".

19 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

What part of running random missions, to discover the random drop loot (that may not even be there) is exploration?  It is not in the slightest exploration.  You would need to do thousands of missions to determine it just doesn't drop in that mission you thought it may be in.

Keep in mind there are over 200 possible nodes many with 3+ tiers of possible loot locations, thus a good 500+ possible locations for an unknown relic to actually be in.  Do you really want to have to 'explore' those 500+ nodes 100s of times each?

If they want us to explore, they would put the relics in the hundreds of 'secret' areas in the game so we would actually have to explore, not as mission reward drops where if you are unlucky you will just never find.

I ain't disagreeing with you on that, not one bit.:laugh: