Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0 + 19.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, ----AncientHunter---- said:

DE could stop missing around nidus debuffs. and focus on working ?

also players hate to wait for anther 1 year for only one major quest

old vets are annoyed and hardly interested in new scenes

JUst stop play warframe and start play other FPS game. problem SOlVED >,<

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus Changes & Fixes

• Increased the base health of Nidus’ Maggots to 1k.
  • Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot! 
  • Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble. 
  • To increase the visibility of Nidus' Maggots, holding down Nidus’ Virulence will now display a HUD marker on them. Keep in mind that casting Virulence on Maggots cause them to detonate!
  • Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all. 
  • Improved the FX of Maggot explosion to better represent the intended area of explosion.
  • Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots will still attack but no longer latch on other Infested Maggots or Kuva Jesters due to awkward animations.  
  • Fixed FX, Maggots, & Health regeneration while in Ravenous staying around forever if cast by a Client who leaves.

Keep up the good work guys.

Though I'm not sure how I feel about Nidus' maggots no longer detonating on their own. Seems like it cripples his CC, but I'll save any further judgments until I can play him more and see how the changes feel.

Hotfix 19.x.y

Spoiler
  • Forma removed from Sortie reward table
  • Vacuum has been removed entirely and made passive on all Warframes
  • Speed Holster has been removed and weapon swapping made instant by default
  • Mod sharing between Warframe and Sentinel weapons is now possible
  • Wyrm Prime's base health has been raised to 200
  • All weapons that require a Forma to build now come with a minimum of one V or dash polarity
  • Weapons no longer come with innate D polarites
  • The polarity of cold damage mods has been changed to dash
  • The meleé combo counter now gradually decays instead of instantly resetting
  • All swords now have scabbards
  • When switching to Nikanas, you now draw it and have it at the ready and only re-sheathe it when switching back to primary/secondary
  • The Javlok now takes up both the primary and meleé slots and uses staff stances
  • Sorties now give muuuuuuuuuuulllll.......

Oh what a lovely dream! Anyway, loving the new Harka skin, though I'm somewhat disapointed that the pump shotgun didn't come with it, and many thanks for the cyst cure and while I'm on the subject: @BlueTunicLink, you called it! 

Edited by Yurinaga

Had a game of Heiracon as Frost with Ember, Vauban and some other hero, performance dropped from 120 to 40s once we were all using spells and crashed (first crash in months) shortly after. Rejoining the game didn't help the FPS. I'm not 100% sure it's Frost's s[ells though since I experienced some lagg when I used him without using spells (although there may have been another Frost in the game).

Edited by AreYouAWiiizard

I love seeing a lot of people calling this a Nullifier buff when it's really just balancing since Nidus wasn't really effected by nullifiers before. I don't really see the problem, but far be it for me to just walk into the bubble and give them a tonkor shot to the face OR use my beautiful Hirudo to stab the mess out of them. I have to wonder if there are any psychologist or sociologist majors at DE that are studying players' responses to changes...

The Nidus changes are interesting and honestly help me to figure out how to build him. I was leaning more towards a low duration build for soloing and a high duration build for supporting/tanking but now I am seeing that his tentacle thing is something you'll want to maximize duration on considering the new stack costs. Now to get high duration range AND power...

It would be better if they made adding the new nullifier weakness a priority. Currently still the most broken enemy unit due to a multitude of things, but most annoyingly their shields forcing you to take the dispel if your weapons have high damage but a low fire rate (bows, snipers, some shotguns, explosives, etc...).

Edited by notHunky

On 1/11/2017 at 6:47 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Helminth Cure

As stated and shown on Devstream #85, the Helminth Cure is here. By now, a majority of Tenno have been faced with a persistent and protruding infection on numerous Warframes. For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the individual permanent cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. The completion of Glast Gambit is not required to have your Helminth Cyst removed, and once the cure has been administered that Warframe will not be granted access back into the room and can no longer be infected. Keep in mind that breeding a Helminth Charger requires a mature Helminth Cyst to be drained- the choice is yours!

I'm happy about the cure, thanks!

But, I'm kinda worried that some players might miss out on content if they hurry up and "clean" all of their warframes for the sake of "fashion frame" or simply because their friends don't want to get infected by them.

Even with my own Helminth Charger already bred, I can't help but wonder if a cyst will be needed again in the future: larger breeds, different "patterns" once the proper skin is out or even an infested kavat? Who knows!

I was kind of hoping it would be possible to inject Nidus with a new dose of infestation with the chair after hes cured, since he keeps access to the room, but that is not the case.

Maybe a way will be available later on?

Can someone tell me, why is the cape's physical skeleton been reworked to the previous "version" stage? I missed a week or two in the game, so it was done in one of the recent updates. Is this measure temporal I hope?)

Edited by SIeuth

4 hours ago, Yurinaga said:

Hotfix 19.x.y

Hide contents
  • Forma removed from Sortie reward table
  • Vacuum has been removed entirely and made passive on all Warframes
  • Speed Holster has been removed and weapon swapping made instant by default
  • Mod sharing between Warframe and Sentinel weapons is now possible
  • Wyrm Prime's base health has been raised to 200
  • All weapons that require a Forma to build now come with a minimum of one V or dash polarity
  • Weapons no longer come with innate D polarites
  • The polarity of cold damage mods has been changed to dash
  • The meleé combo counter now gradually decays instead of instantly resetting
  • All swords now have scabbards
  • When switching to Nikanas, you now draw it and have it at the ready and only re-sheathe it when switching back to primary/secondary
  • The Javlok now takes up both the primary and meleé slots and uses staff stances
  • Sorties now give muuuuuuuuuuulllll.......

Oh what a lovely dream! Anyway, loving the new Harka skin, though I'm somewhat disapointed that the pump shotgun didn't come with it, and many thanks for the cyst cure and while I'm on the subject: @BlueTunicLink, you called it! 

Called what? Oh the helminth clinic way of the cure? I guess i did call it. But im sure a DE member came up with it first before my post. But thanks for noticing. I didnt even realize it.

greetings people, i know that lately nidus is what almost everyone is talking about here and everyone has a opinion about it being a deserved nerf, or not and so on, but i really would like for some one what has played with iot for quite a bit after the update to tel me of they have noticed anything strange with the larva ability, i am experiencing a odd thing with it, its consistently missing enemies that are close and in the open and only dragging one or two, when there are half a dozen of them around it the moment and spot it was cast? (no obstacles between larva and enemies, no changes in mods)

Thanks and sorry for any bad english.

On 12.01.2017 at 4:47 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot! 

What do you mean being killed over and over again with your FOV turning inside out and back again non-stop until you die for good is "too light"?

Edited by LABAL

Nidus kind of feels underpowered, now. Doing survivals at L40+, you get mobbed and knocked down and your stacks get eaten up pretty fast. The fact that you lose 15 if you even go into bleedout feels excessive.Go down with 20, cool, down to 5 and still alive. But with decreased damage, deceased armor, etc. Working to get back up... 14, falldown again. Oops, all your stacks are gone, you're now at square one again.

Seems like the 15 stacks should only be removed if bleedout finishes, not whenever you fall down. Because you fall down in Warframe. A lot. Seriously, you could call it... a respawn. :cool:

Edited by CloseToFar

B5D1EC04B72490F2ADA722A4C2A18AA535898A4DI ended up finding a small problem with the new skin, if you decide to use a bow as big as the Daikyu, and need to go stealthy (I was in a Saturn spy mission for this screen shot). It's not a huge problem, but it's hard to aim with such huge horns and bows. 

Edited by DaffyKur
The screen shot didn't post... AGAIN! Again... Again...

6 minutes ago, DaffyKur said:

I ended up finding a small problem with the new skin, if you decide to use a bow as big as the Daikyu, and need to go stealthy (I was in a Saturn spy mission for this screen shot). It's not a huge problem, but it's hard to aim with such huge horns and bows. 

Okay, the screen shot won't post. "You have a format! Remove it?" No. "TOO BAD!!!" ...............

On 1/12/2017 at 7:47 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus Changes & Fixes

•  

To be honest, I start not to use Ravenous as often now. Will use it ONLY after I have acquired 18 or more stacks... or earlier if in low level missions.

9 hours ago, DaffyKur said:

B5D1EC04B72490F2ADA722A4C2A18AA535898A4DI ended up finding a small problem with the new skin, if you decide to use a bow as big as the Daikyu, and need to go stealthy (I was in a Saturn spy mission for this screen shot). It's not a huge problem, but it's hard to aim with such huge horns and bows. 

I am surprised yet again DE failed to see this 'cosmetic blocking crosshair' issue when creating their 3D model. Seriously it should be 1 of the 'must avoid' thing by now, when starting to create new 3D models. Just previously it was the cernos prime when holstered.

I suggest you start a thread on this on the feedback section.