Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's Sortie... First time i see this! (it was funny moment)

(PSN)AmjadZohair

A friend of mine I used to play with has very awful internet, thanks to this I always had to be the host if we wanted to do something.

Pretty much every time he went into the bleedout state he was able to still run and always came to me for help.

I really thought they fixed this bug by now, wasn't able to spot it in years!

27 minutes ago, (PS4)AmjadZohair said:

Imagine if its suppose to work like this: you bleed out and run towards your teammates "Revive me Now!😡"

Anakin: "Revive me! Please!!!"

Obe-Ron Kenobi: "LoL nope I'll just increase your bleedout time :P"

Sorry fo all my puns, I like to make joke about DYING PEOPLE.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Yeah this is an old bug.I've experienced it a multitude of times myself. I want to say it surfaced somewhere between U13 and U15? Its annoying at times because the people who are in bleedout tend to run around then instead of standing still so you can rez them and forget they're bleeding out at times lol.

That is pretty funny. I got one, wish I had a video:

I was doing a sortie defense when a bursa came out. I  got downed while getting hit with the bursa knockdown. After an ally revived me, I was still prone but still moving around and doing parkour. Did that for the rest of the mission.

Have seen it before as well.   What gets me is when it happens the red death mark on my mini map start moving around as well.   Even if they are revived, they have that same death mark on the mini map for the rest of the game.   Think its a lag issue, not sure it can be fixed, and it doesnt really seem to affect the game much.