Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your preferred Corpus slaughtering tools

(XBOX)SchnauzahPowah

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)SchnauzahPowah said:

I'd like to know what the community likes to use to mow down the square heads. Fun , easy / whatever gets the job done

I use a potatoed soma with mag but usually run out of ammo way too soon

Use Carrier with Ammo drum. infinite ammo

As for the question, anything + Atterax. 

My tools of anti-corporate warfare:

For primary i use a gun with good status chance and electrical damage to proc stuns and deal with those bursas

For secondary i use acrid with toxic sequence. very nice.

For melee, dual ichor with critical build. Nasty...

To kill corpus, use toxin damge to bypass shields like they were not there.

generally I just use whatever, but popping off Crewman Helmets with a Grinlok or Lanka is pretty fun. for higher levels I just bring a Sancti Tigris or Tigris Prime, no need for the Synoid Simulor, just get up close and fire both barrels. for melee, anything Slash is fun to use, a Nikana prime cuts through Crewmen gloriously. for proxies, I like Shock weapons so I can make them dance.

I like it when I get a nice vantage point on that Hangar room with the two ships, you can see for miles and use full zoom on a Sniper, it feels great!

26 minutes ago, renleech said:

My tools of anti-corporate warfare:

For primary i use a gun with good status chance and electrical damage to proc stuns and deal with those bursas

For secondary i use acrid with toxic sequence. very nice.

For melee, dual ichor with critical build. Nasty...

To kill corpus, use toxin damge to bypass shields like they were not there.

So just toxin alone, not combined? Even the heavy ferrite/alloyed baddies?

I'm relatively new but constantly see magnetic and viral (I think )

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SchnauzahPowah said:

So just toxin alone, not combined? Even the heavy ferrite/alloyed baddies?

I'm relatively new but constantly see magnetic and viral (I think )

Most people dont usually mod for magnetic just because why would you when there are better elements? Kind of sad, magnetic damage needs a buff. Corrosive deals with most armoured enemies, but we're talking about Corpus here

You might be seeing magnetic at the lower levels just because lots of new players don't know proper modding. Otherwise, it might just be weapons like the Simulor that mave innate magnetic damage that you're seeing

Edited by Almighty_Jado

Supra with Multishot Riven, more Multishot, fire rate Heavy Caliber, and Magnetic.  It's the ultimate bullet hose.  It's easy to put the magnetic on there because my riven already has cold and I use Primed Cryo rounds.  I just put electric into the last slot.  For general purpose I use straight Cold, an all around performer.

Just now, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Corrosive melts Bursas and Oxium Ospreys like buttah. 

You are totally right, but gas helps deal with those situations when theres a million crewmen trying to gangbang you in the corpus supply closet. Anyways, mod the way you want, cuz that's the point of the game anyways.

2 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

You are totally right, but gas helps deal with those situations when theres a million crewmen trying to gangbang you in the corpus supply closet. Anyways, mod the way you want, cuz that's the point of the game anyways.

Lol great description

I'm at Neptune/Pluto on the map with tougher Corpus than I'm used to and think the soma w mag I use really only works due to the high crit.

So for the bosshyenabros , alad, raptor use tox and corrosive or dual elements ? I'm still dumb as f when it comes to modding , only have my soma tatoed because I've only gotten one so far but want anything better for ammo conservation. The jist I get for the Corp is impact and toxin / radiation and corrosive? Trying to farm loki today I'd run out of soma ammo after 1 and a half hyenas. Sucked

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SchnauzahPowah said:

Lol great description

I'm at Neptune/Pluto on the map with tougher Corpus than I'm used to and think the soma w mag I use really only works due to the high crit.

So for the bosshyenabros , alad, raptor use tox and corrosive or dual elements ? I'm still dumb as f when it comes to modding , only have my soma tatoed because I've only gotten one so far but want anything better for ammo conservation. The jist I get for the Corp is impact and toxin / radiation and corrosive? Trying to farm loki today I'd run out of soma ammo after 1 and a half hyenas. Sucked

Corrosive and blast or cold for CC is what I ended up using against them. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)SchnauzahPowah said:

Lol great description

Try forma'ing your Soma and just build for crit crit crit vs bosses. If you REALLY need it you could try putting an ammo mutation on it, but personally that means one less damage mod slot. Like aligatorno said earlier, carrier will take care of most of your ammo problems.

NOTE: I wouldn't actually put too many forma into the soma, try to get your hands on the primed variant if you can. The Gorgon is also pretty good as an impact-based bullet vomiter

It depends a little on the enemy level, but my Corpus loadouts are usually very similar to the loadouts I use for every other mission, just with slightly different elements. I usually run with a radiation Rakta Cernos/Vaykor Hek (depending on my frame) a status secondary (Akstiletto Prime/Pox/Staticor) with Magnetic, Gas, or Corrosive (if I didn't put Radiation on my primary), and a Magnetic melee weapon (usually one with good status chance).