Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.1

[DE]Mark

So recently I got a Pistol Riven requiring me to solo a interception mission level 30+ enemies or higher with a Hobbled key. I took a Vauban and I got the job done, solo, very Hobbled, and definitely above level 30 enemies, yet I never got my Riven opened.

Anyone care to explain?

my launcher is stuck in checking new content, Not a new problem but it's taking longer time than usual

can you rework the launcher completely? PLZ

Edit: it worked but at 1.1 mb left an error happened and I got a screen telling me that some content couldn't be downloaded from the servers, I gave it another try and guess what, stuck again, I waited for like 10 minutes, same problem, when the update size appeared (1.1 mb left) the same error happened again and now it's stuck .....  :facepalm:

Edited by MimouAuditore

4 minutes ago, SP3CT3R7 said:

So recently I got a Pistol Riven requiring me to solo a interception mission level 30+ enemies or higher with a Hobbled key. I took a Vauban and I got the job done, solo, very Hobbled, and definitely above level 30 enemies, yet I never got my Riven opened.

Anyone care to explain?

Would be better if you asked on the proper session of the forum, but, considering you weren't able to do so, my guess is that you forgot to equip the riven or got a 28-30 mission instead of a 30+.

6 minutes ago, SP3CT3R7 said:

Anyone care to explain?

equip ur veiled riven mod on a weapon

1 minute ago, toafarmer said:

Would be better if you asked on the proper session of the forum, but, considering you weren't able to do so, my guess is that you forgot to equip the riven or got a 28-30 mission instead of a 30+.

Oh, I did forget to do that, thanks!

Trying to be as constructive as possible, which is difficult, because Conclave is very frustrating and these challenges only serve to remind that it exists.  

Number one problem for me is there is no clear indication of how to hit something.  Melee aim is random, weapon aim is only vaguely predictable with these challenge weapons.  In a good pvp system, you can at least tell the general direction of where your attack is going to go.  I'm sure that can be mitigated with practice, but when it just feels like you're cheated out of getting hits that you thought were directed right at someone (like seeing my sword go through someone and doing no damage), only to be killed by a melee from well outside the visible range of any contact, it doesn't encourage me to play it ever again.

Movement is sluggish compared to the way I normally fit my frames and it feels like I'm crawling through mud.  This makes it even more difficult to enjoy this mode in the slightest.

So please, in future, no more of these conclave challenges.  If they must happen, please give us a way to hide them, so they don't have to annoy me.  When I make the mistake of playing a match or three, I leave feeling like it's time to quit playing warframe for a long time.

2 hours ago, MimouAuditore said:

my launcher is stuck in checking new content, Not a new problem but it's taking longer time than usual

can you rework the launcher completely? PLZ

Edit: it worked but at 1.1 mb left an error happened and I got a screen telling me that some content couldn't be downloaded from the servers, I gave it another try and guess what, stuck again, I waited for like 10 minutes, same problem, when the update size appeared (1.1 mb left) the same error happened again and now it's stuck .....  :facepalm:

Try disabling all firewalls. Every single one

Ever since this patch I am experiencing very frequent disconnections from hosts and nothing I do seems to be able to fix this problem. I've cleared cache, validated files, I've checked up on my server provider and done any of the additional steps and still this issue persists.

14 hours ago, Totorochan said:

And it isn't going to be "fixed", because lowering the cost would be an insult to everyone who already researched it.

I am all for increasing the drop rates, however. It would be nice to get my Mutagen Samples back into the six digits.

and that alone is a complete "we dont want to tick off the minority to please the majority" response (iirc its actually what DE said...i think it was on the mega-thread itself)...."oh no it would tick off those who completed it already" I (and many others) care why? its called balancing resources.....and their blatant ignoring of something that would take a couple hours AT MOST to fix would stop all of us complaining like we have been since its release.

now, if they actually increased drops rates in the current planets AND (imo) made them drop from...infestations (gasp) then i probably wouldnt be complaining as much....but as it stands...*shakes head*

my clan of 8-9 players (we are a very close knit group) will never see this research done as I am the ONLY one active (they do get the daily login...which screws up how the clan rankings work) due to the bad decisions DE has been doing as of the past few months....and even I am starting to get tired of DE not doing what NEEDS to be done.

(if this needs to be moved to the mega thread for hema costs then please do so....)

1 hour ago, xcynderx said:

and that alone is a complete "we dont want to tick off the minority to please the majority" response (iirc its actually what DE said...i think it was on the mega-thread itself)...."oh no it would tick off those who completed it already" I (and many others) care why? its called balancing resources.....and their blatant ignoring of something that would take a couple hours AT MOST to fix would stop all of us complaining like we have been since its release.

now, if they actually increased drops rates in the current planets AND (imo) made them drop from...infestations (gasp) then i probably wouldnt be complaining as much....but as it stands...*shakes head*

my clan of 8-9 players (we are a very close knit group) will never see this research done as I am the ONLY one active (they do get the daily login...which screws up how the clan rankings work) due to the bad decisions DE has been doing as of the past few months....and even I am starting to get tired of DE not doing what NEEDS to be done.

(if this needs to be moved to the mega thread for hema costs then please do so....)

My clan now has it,11 in clan with over 50% very low MR.

15k needed and over 8k from me alone.

I WOULD still like them to fix this issue.

It would restore some confidence that they have some clue as to what is going on with the game and it's player base.

Thanks for the fixes!

Though I have to ask, since you've given us skins for the Tennobaum rewards, I think it would be nice if those skins work properly on all the variants. Burston Prime has animation bugs when using the Solstice skin.

Thank you.

On 3/2/2017 at 10:33 AM, Nomen_Nescio said:

You don't.

Because not all of them will be playing, grinding or donating.

And no it's not a clan's problem it's someone is completely OUT OF IT again just as someone who made a ridiculous cost for Sibear was. 

You assume that every player in a big clan will grind for several hours to get those m.samples to get yet another one fodder weapon you assume wrong.I've played more than 1000 hours in this game, in this time I maybe got 1500 or so of those in the inventory, Imma go just laugh at that cost and never ever donate anything again for a research like that. Not buying it either, that goes without saying.

No one cares how it works.

It's not that amazing of a weapon (and even if it was the strongest one in the game again no one cares) even if it can do pretty good damage but lots of weapons can. They don't cost an arm and a leg. 90% of people will never use Hema after leveling it anyway. Just like Sibear.

Do like my clan did then, kick all inactives and farm as a united clan, the point is, there is no damn BUG.
You gotta farm them, stop crybaby y'all.

Protip: you can change Clan.

Edited by Chueven

3 minutes ago, Chueven said:

Do like my clan did then, kick all inactives and farm as a united clan, you moron.

you may want to get i bit more play time than 9 days before you start to call people morons.

I had 11 active players in my clan,most low-level.

That's 15 thousand mutagen sample.

It was a ridiculous boring grind that is bad for the game,Ironically 4 stopped playing because that's what happens when you get bored of a game.

So you clearly don't understand the problem,think before you type especially if it entails an insult.

49 minutes ago, Chueven said:

Do like my clan did then, kick all inactives and farm as a united clan, the point is, there is no damn BUG.
You gotta farm them, stop crybaby y'all.

Protip: you can change Clan.

I've no reasons to change clan just to get one shtty weapon. THIS IS NOT WHAT CLAN IS FOR ffs. And I'm sure most people aren't such dou***s to kick people for "inactivity" just because they don't want to make WF their second job. If you have 900+ people in a clan you can kick all you want it won't help you that's why it's not a solution for large clans. No one said it's a bug stop with thsi bs. It's worse than a "bug" it's a spit in player's face by developers that think there should be only two options for players to get stuff in this game - by farming like there's no tomorrow or spending money each time there's something new. You want money so badly despite having all teh cosmetics peole buy and tennogen quit with this" free to play game" make it cost money and be done with it instead of this atrocious system.

Still no fix for: Enemies spawning that cannot be harmed. Ever since 19.9 came out I've been seeing enemies spawning that literally cannot be harmed. There healthbar is not grey or anything, they just can't be hurt for seemingly the duration of the mission. This is extremely annoying in sortie missions, though luckily it was a survival and not the mobile defense in which it spawned, because otherwise the enemy would have been able to simply walk up to the console and shoot it until dead as we could not hurt it and none of my abilities were affecting it either. Please fix this ASAP. This is potentially gamebreaking, especially if the enemy ends up being a boss or something. Seriously, please get on this...it's one of the most frustrating bugs to get in the game in the two years I've been playing, and that's saying something.

On 2/4/2017 at 6:44 AM, BETAOPTICS said:

Ever since this patch I am experiencing very frequent disconnections from hosts and nothing I do seems to be able to fix this problem. I've cleared cache, validated files, I've checked up on my server provider and done any of the additional steps and still this issue persists.

You try disabling directx 10 and 11

On 02/02/2017 at 10:32 PM, [DE]Mark said:

Fixed Clients gaining invulnerability when using Transference from Warframe to Operator.

Again? you guys have been saying that for quite a few updates and hotfixes now, are you, what, fixing operator by operator?

Relics giving random rewards other than the one you selected on the reward screen its still a thing.

Now on a unrelated matter, i would like to ask if your support team has come from the new years vacation yet? 

1 hour ago, BlueTunicLink said:

You try disabling directx 10 and 11

I don't use them as is. So it is not that either. I've checked all on my end that is possible. Also I am not the only player suffering from this, I've met several others who have this problem as well and it appeared right after this Patch. Thank you for your suggestion though and for trying to help out.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

On 2/2/2017 at 2:36 PM, MokutoBunshi said:

The reason we were squatting is because we find the psychological puzzle challenge more fun than the event... I hope you guys understand the scope of what we were doing and what it means about your event.

I'm just thinking of Dark Knight when neither of the ferries exploded and The Joker throws a tantrum because he was so sure they'd be greedy enough to blow each other up. But no, just like the good people of Gotham, we found that peace is more rewarding than fighting each other.