Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Seven

MollAgdeduba

Reading my Fragment in Codex, sometimes I read about "the seven":

- Corpus have been condemned by the seven as merchant cult (corpus fragment)

- In depth information about the warframe mandate is forbidden to all but the Seven (warframe tecnology fragment)

I've made some search on google, but i found absolutely nothing about this. Also on wiky this "seven" are unknow..

Someone know something??

If I recall correctly, their official title was "Executors." They served as the judge, jury, and executioner of criminals in the Orokin Empire, though it is likely that most "cases" didn't make it all the way to them, as throughout an empire it isn't feasible to have only 7 people serving to execute criminals. Some of their more notable victims were Margulis, Ballas's lover and adoptive mother of the Tenno (before Natah), and Ordis, formerly Ordan Karris, after an attempt on the Executors' lives. 

The Seven are the executors to whom the rule of the Orokin Empire was trusted. they embodied both meanings of their title, executors who pushed forth laws, and Executors who delivered punishment to those who went against the Empire. out of the Seven, the most influential appears to be executor Ballas, and few other Councillors names are mentioned, save for Executor Tuvul.

notable things the Council did:

- Executed Archimedians for defying the Seven principles, Archimedian Perintol only survived because Ballas tricked the other Executors into granting a plan that he was secretly on board with (evidenced by him saying something along the lines of "they always want something if they know it'll be taken away")

- Executed Margulis, for reasons unknown. some have theories, but the truth is still Veiled as to why Ballas allowed it, or made it happen.

- Executed Ordin Karris after he finished his last fight against the Orokin, in which he wished to die. Ballas punished him by giving him eternal life and turning him into a Cephalon using Kuva.

- oversaw the creation of Warframes, which is mentioned in the cephalon Fragments. this also inadvertently leads to Silvana changing her scientific field and eventually becoming lost in a permanent state of Transference (though her own curiosity is somewhat to blame also)

to me, they are long-dead bad guys.. except you Ballas, I know you're still out there.. and I'm just waiting for my chance to find you...

Essentially what others note: The Congress of Executors seems to be this important 'council of seven' that dictated much of the course for the Empire.

Of this seven, we know of three by name:

Ballas, who first appeared in the Crewman Synthesis but became more known due to Second Dream.

Tuvul, the other named Executor in Crewman Synthesis alongside Ballas, but that's all for now.

Avantus, the Executor in Eviscerator Synthesis and killed at the end of it.

The other four are as of the moment, unnamed and unaccounted for.

Its too vague what the Orokin actually were and how many they were.

They cite the 7 Principles.

"The Principles are the Law and the Law is the Orokin."

What the Principles were? No clue. They did spell out DOOM if they made sentient AI that could compete with them though.

I have a feeling they governed a planet each, Ballas ruling Mars.

The confusing part is both Excecutors and Emperors are used. Since the Towers and frigattes could only be fully used by Excecutors, there can not have been only 7, but the 7 were the rulers.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

The Seven are the executors to whom the rule of the Orokin Empire was trusted. they embodied both meanings of their title, executors who pushed forth laws, and Executors who delivered punishment to those who went against the Empire. out of the Seven, the most influential appears to be executor Ballas, and few other Councillors names are mentioned, save for Executor Tuvul.

notable things the Council did:

- Executed Archimedians for defying the Seven principles, Archimedian Perintol only survived because Ballas tricked the other Executors into granting a plan that he was secretly on board with (evidenced by him saying something along the lines of "they always want something if they know it'll be taken away")

- Executed Margulis, for reasons unknown. some have theories, but the truth is still Veiled as to why Ballas allowed it, or made it happen.

- Executed Ordin Karris after he finished his last fight against the Orokin, in which he wished to die. Ballas punished him by giving him eternal life and turning him into a Cephalon using Kuva.

- oversaw the creation of Warframes, which is mentioned in the cephalon Fragments. this also inadvertently leads to Silvana changing her scientific field and eventually becoming lost in a permanent state of Transference (though her own curiosity is somewhat to blame also)

to me, they are long-dead bad guys.. except you Ballas, I know you're still out there.. and I'm just waiting for my chance to find you...

Ballas has a different Moniker for the moment ?...Simaris me thinks?

Accumulation of knowledge my @$$...Simaris is about power.