Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funniest thing you have seen?

(PSN)ihaveseensome

Was setting up a LoR run when someone invited a MR2 and half the group went '?' but then the MR2 had a 6-forma max strength Speed Volt and got work DONE. 

Also messing with the melee holster positions to clip so bad it looks like it's impaling your warframe.

There was one time I was reviving a downed teammate, and it was during an Infested Sortie (with elemental enhancements...)

I went Invis and managed to revive a guy, and to really get out of there quick and get back on task with the objective, I used Switch TP.
I switched with a Toxic Ancient Eximus... and I happened to be right next to my teammate when I did it.

Let's just say, my teammate didn't last long xD
Got MLG Ancient hooked right after, not even a second went by from when I used Switch Teleport.

Corpus Sortie Defence 3.

I was using Vazarin with Polluted Waters (Instantly revives all those in the AoE of Vazarin's waves per pulse, but has chance to give a Viral and Mag proc) equipped and there was this player who just went down with his Mirage thanks to a stunlokcing, missiel launching Bursa and a few Techs and Detron Crewman, she had no survivability mods, not even QT+Rage from what my observations of the HUD told me.

I decided to, instead of just going up to them and reviving since I had New Moon (instant revive, but I have to go there and press X) charges, activade my Focus and bathe her in the healling waters.

She got up... and went down. Got up and went down. Got up and went down. Got up and went down, for the whole 20 seconds my Focus lasted.

This music came to my head while it was happening.

The chorus of the music is this for those who dont speak portuguese:

Spoiler

Let's goooo... to a pub.

Drink, fall down and get up.

Edited by Kaotyke
Putting explanation of what each thing in Vazarin does

I was new to Warframe at the time, but I knew a few basics.

I was playing as Valkyr on Tikal, an Earth excavation with plenty of ziplines and air.

I proceed to bullet jump into the air, and hook an ancient with me (via Ripline, her 1) at the same time. He flew out of the map in approximately 2 seconds.

It was glorious.

Edited by Seamerlin

2 hours ago, Einblinr said:

Was setting up a LoR run when someone invited a MR2 and half the group went '?' but then the MR2 had a 6-forma max strength Speed Volt and got work DONE. 

Also messing with the melee holster positions to clip so bad it looks like it's impaling your warframe.

Probably just an alt of a raider who wants to get extra arcanes per day. I have seen this happen before, so.

EDIT: Also, 6 forma is excessive ;). My volt has 309 strength for LoR with 4 forma using rank 4 quick thinking. I think 5 forma is the sweet spot lel.

Edited by -Voltage-

I died in Archwing and my Inaros came out when I revived. Of course I was carrying my Imp V still but I was just walking around in thin air with all of my Inaros abilities able to be used and when I finally died again the sarcophagus came out. 

I could just hear the other players laughing at this new concept called mummy walking. 

If I knew how to post the pictures I would. 

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-

Me and a friend were doing capture fissure missions on Mars and had everything finished up. 

As we were on our way, me slightly ahead, we got to the unique tile on Mars capture. I jumped towards the exit, and out of the corner of my eye I see my friend's name-tag suddenly go flying into the air to my side.

A few seconds later I see him write just "welp" in the chat while I'm staring at his nametag disappear below the map.

As it turns out, he had bullet jumped and got smacked by a Grineer ship that was flying through the tile. It resulted in him being LAUNCHED outside the map barriers before he fell down to the void outside the map. I'm sure there's been more moments that were funnier (we get into quite a bit of shenanigans sometimes), but this is the first thing that comes to mind currently.

Spoiler

Alternatively, I posed this in another thread, but this: 

Edited by (PS4)rowansprite

Wukong with Titania's agile animation. Your nakey monkey butt literally floats at the face level of your allies :devil:

Also one fight with Jigglypuff (juggernaut). He puts me down, whole team starts reviving me and he puts down all 3 of them at the very moment they get me back up.

It just looks epic when 3 guys fall as you get up:crylaugh:

Perhaps not the funniest thing that I've seen, but definitely gave me a good laugh yesterday.

Was doing the Shotgun-only Defense Sortie with some friends, and a draak master stole my tigris p.  As i was unarmed, I ran around yelling "Fine, take it! I didn't need that gun anyway!".  Then the guy on a Booben is just all "ORLY.. well i hope you really don't need it back then :D".  I run up to the gun's waypoint and see this.

8BCC516A9C44E4151062EB69043B466F6039EAC2