Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 500 login reward weapon speculation

Teloch

Just now, Teloch said:

Because you need a strategic bomber to deliver even 50 MGT bombs?

yes, but in warframes day and age, you could probs just ring up lotus and ask her to drop one off? :P :P

I want to make the map white with radiation

Edited by Arniox

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

only 10 megaton? Why not a 100 petatone ICBM nuke. :P

Splash damage will be off the scale... shoot once and squander all your revives... :P

I hope for something akin to Azima but then a deployable turret that shoots in a cone. Something like that.. 

As for the azima-naysayers, here's a nice trick: prime the enemy with either Nova or Banshee, lob them a magazine, go do something else while the disc-turret butchers the enemy for you... I know it's very situational but the situations where it shines, it shines bright as fook... I got multiple formas on mine and though it might not be end-game material (on it's own) it sure clears 90% of the starchart without any problem. And it's fun too, remember that? fun? Azima has it, in spades... 

Im kinda wanting it to be like the Azima, with it alt fire acting like a miter in firing the disk, which still shoots like the Azima alt fire... and ricochets, I have alot of hopes for this, and likely alot of disappointment in the future... 

Though Im only coming up on the 350 day reward, so I have a while to go still.

In keeping with the theme of spinning, I am thinking one of two things.  Similar to the WW1 to Korean War Lewis LMG, which resembles a larger Azima.   Or, some of us might get our wish for a Minigun, a larger brother to the Cestra, or smaller brother to the turrets already in game.

6 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it'll probably just be an enlarged version of the Azima with a Stock and a longer barrel: full auto, disc mode alt fire, decent slash DPS but nothing to write home about. it'll be a fun thing to level no doubt, but it won't be Meta.

that's my 2 cents anyway.

So a re-skin of the stradavar, where the ammo drum is replace with the sundial drum.

9 hours ago, Teloch said:

I call to thee, warframe gun nuts, what are your thoughts/expectations on this subject?

Broken on delivery, with a broken/unintended/missing feature that requires a hotfix to adjust it accordingly (a week or two on PC to fix, an entire month-month & half on consoles).

#TheDailyLoginRewardPessimismIs2Stronk

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

I had a thought (yeah, amazeballs, ikr): since the theme seems to be Sol, how about a canon that shoots Big Balls of Fire? BBFs that explode in a sea of fiery napalm on impact..

Then, when you equip the whole set you're a one man team: Mesa (azima), Banshee (Zenistar) and Ember (BBF launcher) and whatever frame you bring..