The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are you considering to buy the next prime access?

(XBOX)lm Cha0s

Not even a little bit. As above, I like running the missions to get the frames, and personally I am not a fan of the direction Warframe seems to be headed. I dislike the inclusion of the operator....the game is "Warframe" not "play as the operator". And I REALLY dislike the entire "Bard" 'frame concept, it seems silly and trite to me. Warframe's are controlled War machines...not not something that DJ's on the side at a club

5 hours ago, Mos-Eisley said:

Not even a little bit. As above, I like running the missions to get the frames, and personally I am not a fan of the direction Warframe seems to be headed. I dislike the inclusion of the operator....the game is "Warframe" not "play as the operator". And I REALLY dislike the entire "Bard" 'frame concept, it seems silly and trite to me. Warframe's are controlled War machines...not not something that DJ's on the side at a club

I'm same boat regarding the Operator and Bardframe. Not up to us, but I could easily never have either of those things and be a happy camper. 

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)Clutch1Chesse23 said:

Honestly I'm not sure if any prime access is worth buying. Since I play on Xbox and it's $80. But then I always consider all platinum that I could get and the weapons and not so much the frames. But I'm here to ask you all if you will buy the next prime access? 

I wont buy it

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)InfernusXcanis said:

Yes.

i'm going to spend time fine....tuning(heh) my banshee build.

also because my game time is split between titanfall 2, for honor and black rock shooter.

Yeah that's another good point.. my brother talked me into For Honor and i already play TF2. Tack on family , work , friends and real life stuff and other games like Fallout 4 / DAI / Skyrim / Mass Effect Andromeda.... 

I swear there is never enough time in a day. Mind you Xcancis For Honor is one of the most addictive games i have played....

3 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Yeah that's another good point.. my brother talked me into For Honor and i already play TF2. Tack on family , work , friends and real life stuff and other games like Fallout 4 / DAI / Skyrim / Mass Effect Andromeda.... 

I swear there is never enough time in a day. Mind you Xcancis For Honor is one of the most addictive games i have played....

You're name....you, i like you~evil smirk~

on topic; agreed. For honor is stupidly addictive. Up till the 14th only titanfall could tear me away from WF. But FH? Good lord that's some good combat.

knights, samurai or vikings?

Nope, never.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game but the pricing, to me, is ridiculous. 

Paying more than a full price AAA game for a few digital items has never sat well with me. I've never bought a prime access or prime vault and I never will. To be fair, I only buy plat when I get 50-75% off because that's just as overpriced for what you get.

I don't buy tennogen either. 

most likely for this one yes do to helios getting primed and the new secondary, i would say if your a first timer and u want the plat only ide buy the accessories cause cool cosmetics + plat. Now if u love banshee or helios then yeah go ahead if u have the cash to spare. and if u have the cash and want a S#&$ tone of plat plus the gear buy both, but only if u love every item that coming out

On 2/16/2017 at 10:26 PM, (Xbox One)Clutch1Chesse23 said:

Honestly I'm not sure if any prime access is worth buying. Since I play on Xbox and it's $80. But then I always consider all platinum that I could get and the weapons and not so much the frames. But I'm here to ask you all if you will buy the next prime access? 

No, I never bought any prime access, I could not find much use for the platinum. And what is advertised is only cosmetics, even the frames themselves. Don't know what "rework" might come to the frame I bought, would it end up in the locker after a while? (Not saying that rework is not require or required) So what I bought might not be what I would own eventually. Why pay for grief?

As for supporting the developers, personally I would only do it during the company's infancy (kickstarter etc). If someone pays me for a service/product which I failed to deliver within reasonable expectations. I would find it offensive because I am being treated like a beggar, hence I would not do that to others. If DE wants my money, produce something I would be willing to pay for.

Ironically I spend more time on Warframe and bought nothing so far compared to Fallout Shelter which I lost track of the amount I spent on lunch boxes.

Edited by OneFlyingDog