Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so happy about 500 login reward, don't you dare to change it now

Rolunde

4 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Nice fashionframe you got there.

Let's see if you get to 500 days before DE can dish out the primary weapon of the Azima/Zenistar family. 

I was under the impression that the Stradavar was that primary version. The aesthetics of the three are strikingly similar.

Like I said in the other topic about this subject : since it is a placeholder, it's probably a placeholder for this class of weapons. So I don't think well be getting an assault rifle but a launcher of some kind.

I'm hoping it launches big balls of fusion...

4 minutes ago, ComCray said:

Like I said in the other topic about this subject : since it is a placeholder, it's probably a placeholder for this class of weapons. So I don't think well be getting an assault rifle but a launcher of some kind.

I'm hoping it launches big balls of fusion...

Pretty sure it'll be related to the Azima and the Zenistar in terms of overall aesthetics or functions.

I've seen that placeholder picture before, just thought it was actually for real in this instance. ;D

10 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the Pyro Ogris on the pink backgrounds is a placeholder, always was always will be (though I'd like the Skin for myself!). sigils pretty nice, and I reckon day 500 will give us the Primary for the Login family, most likely a machine gun version of the Azima.

not a machine gun it has to e a Gatling or HMG or even mini gun

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

Just now, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

not a machine gun it has to e a Gatling or HMG 

I was using the generic term. it would likely be an LMG: big magazine, full auto, decent slash damage like the Azima. not meta, but viable enough to handle most content when properly modded. basically think the Azima but with a Stock and a really long barrel.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I was using the generic term. it would likely be an LMG: big magazine, full auto, decent slash damage like the Azima. not meta, but viable enough to handle most content when properly modded. basically think the Azima but with a Stock and a really long barrel.

Aww come on we need a 400+ round gun that spews it out fast as hek

maybe it will be the napalm launcher and we get to use it. with insane amounts of damage :D

I didn't know that used to be the old torid skin.I first started playing warframe back in 2016 I think, when the old simulacrum was a thing.Think it was that year also when I started to notice the void and was too late to farm loki prime parts...