Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so happy about 500 login reward, don't you dare to change it now

Rolunde

It's a weapon, of the same theme as the other Login Tribute weapons. I think people found a concept name of "Sundial rifle" somewhere, but I really wasn't expecting it to look like that. I expected something more along the lines of a Spinfusor. If you know what that is without clicking the link, props to you.

Edit: I completely overlooked the pink background somehow, and as people noted, it looks like a placeholder. I really hope it does end up looking similar to a Spinfusor.

Edited by Mk_1
meme

3 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Its likely the default placeholder icon for something that isn't ready for full release yet.

Or they could be being sneaky and having it as the placeholder image so we don't know what type of weapon it is. :P

Or the valiant return of the mighty RocketBox™.

It could just be me being salty at only being at day 200 (I think?), but I really don't like the idea of weapons being locked behind a wall that literally takes a year and a half to get over.  The completionist in me wants to hang himself right about now.

Probably a placeholder on purpose since players love seeing whats ahead to come. Lets just hope its a great weapon. If its not great. Lets hope it has a cool yet very useful mechanic like the Zenistar.

Also hoping DE just didnt slap on a alt fire for it to shoot out a disc like the Azima. 

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

11 minutes ago, Varacal said:

inb4 we actually get a brick

Timesplitters loves Bricks. Bricks can insta-kill everyone, including the user! Let's bring Bricks to Warframe. :D

http://timesplitters.wikia.com/wiki/Brick

Edit: Just imagine all of the kinds of skins and Tennogen we can get out of a lumpy-ish, rectangular-ish block.

Edited by AandOE

50 minutes ago, Retrospecter said:

To be honest I'd like to have the Ogris/Napalm brick back as a skin. Makes me feel nostalgic.

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

Or the valiant return of the mighty RocketBox™.

See this was my hope, haha

It's such a great chance to bring back og-Rocket Box skin maybe along with an Ogris rework update, hehe.

But sadly plac holder seems to be what it is.

Dex Brick would be OK though thinking about how much Fun DE-Reb was having with her brick over a few devstreams. ;-)

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Put that sigil on..i wanna see it

Day 427 for me :satisfied:

Sure sure

Spoiler

2EBF57FB64FE8702DC96ED03F241DB94503D4796 (1680×1050)

9C831F2AD35AA9E9AA3DCBD33D4C5FE6156F2D55 (1680×1050)261940E2DB9C5F043931D9FADA04B0724964A231 (1680×1050)

Spoiler

6CF376EC5C6F557116750FDAAA0C84F05FC3F055 (1680×1050)0A29861C0B2580E2A19F5F5B33240C472A5CC0AF (1680×1050)

Cheers!

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Probably a placeholder on purpose since players love seeing whats ahead to come. Lets just hope its a great weapon. If its not great. Lets hope it has a cool yet very useful mechanic like the Zenistar.

Also hoping DE just didnt slap on a alt fire for it to shoot out a disc like the Azima. 

Panthera reskin says whaa? 😆