Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so happy about 500 login reward, don't you dare to change it now

Rolunde

What MIGHT be the case though, is that the weapon is of the same class. A launcher of somekind. Considering the first two, there could be something really exciting. How about something that shoots big balls of fusion. Or black holes with a lifespan of NxChargetime.

If that's the case we might see some variations in the Mirage-meta..

Edit: all those who said it's a placeholder owe OP 10 plats. He's gonnna get rich!

Edited by ComCray

1 minute ago, ComCray said:

What MIGHT be the case though, is that the weapon is of the same class. A launcher of somekind. Considering the first two, there could be something really exciting. How about something that shoots big balls of fusion. Or black holes with a lifespan of NxChargetime.

If that's the case we might see some variations in the Mirage-meta..

Doesn;t Simulor already do that? 

Didn't even consider it having a similar mechanic as simulor. Was just thinking 5 stationary objects in a matrix.

But if it is similar to simulor then I vote for it to shoot big balls of fusion.. Making a huge burning ball of fiery death.. Yes... I want that...

3 minutes ago, ComCray said:

Didn't even consider it having a similar mechanic as simulor. Was just thinking 5 stationary objects in a matrix.

But if it is similar to simulor then I vote for it to shoot big balls of fusion.. Making a huge burning ball of fiery death.. Yes... I want that...

I like the way you think, I would prefer something like the M-920 Cain from ME2 tho.

8 minutes ago, ComCray said:

BFG-9000 anyone?

Here's the login reward for the 450th day

DS0hsPD.jpg

4apk587.jpg

And apparently there is nothing planned currently for Day 500. Not sure if that's a Secret Tech Ogris/Napalm Launcher
Or just a placeholder.

Probably just a placeholder. Happy Framin' Tenno. :D

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy