Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im so jealous of PC players :(

(PSN)Kamil-the-KamiKa

PC graphics are so much better then console that i wish i played warframe on PC

i started a PC account for fun and instantly i was amazed by the graphics (i already knew i had quite a powerful and extremely good PC, but it still amazed me) but then i look back at console, and everything looks rushed, no shine, reflections, colours seem wrong and everything.

hopefuly PS PRO might change something

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

7 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

look at the graphic comparison ( i dont know if its just my pc or what ever) i wish PS4 was like this

will there ever be ps4 to pc or pc to ps4?

ps4

PC (example image)

(not showing off) but if i got my screenshot of warframe on MY PC to work you would be amazed at the graphics which is why i am so jealous

If I really felt like it I could pull screenshots from my PS4, Xbox and PC.... But I would have to make an Xbox account first.

That and I'm not a fan of the console controls, just clunky to me.

Edited by SilvaDreams

2 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Ill keep my dual shock.  I hate asdf to move.  Would like to be able to use my loggin coupons on plat though and get content first.  But PA and seasonal sales keep me enough plat to buy what I want so meh.  

You do know you can use PS4 and Xbox controllers on a PC right? =P

3 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Ill keep my dual shock.  I hate asdf to move.  Would like to be able to use my loggin coupons on plat though and get content first.  But PA and seasonal sales keep me enough plat to buy what I want so meh.  

You can use controllers on PC.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

i started a PC account for fun and instantly i was amazed by the graphics (i already knew i had quite a powerful and extremely good PC, but it still amazed me) but then i look back at console, and everything looks rushed, no shine, reflections, colours seem wrong and everything.

Main problem with console is colour correction, go to your settings and look to see if that can be turned off. I think that's what I told my Destiny friends that played warframe on ps4 and it helped. it makes everything overly saturated and it's even worse on console.

5 minutes ago, Shreiko said:

Main problem with console is colour correction, go to your settings and look to see if that can be turned off. I think that's what I told my Destiny friends that played warframe on ps4 and it helped. it makes everything overly saturated and it's even worse on console.

Oh gods yes. I hated it when I use to play my Valkyr and turned on Hysteria... You'd be virtually blind.

Well, PC players test the things first so consoles get the refined version, the main problem for consoles is the wait between builds, and certification (used to be months), but DE has improved on that front a lot, and now you can have the content in a couple of weeks

Edited by GordoFreeman

1 hour ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

Its obvious:  You CANNOT compare a 400$ hardware performance with a gaming PC hardware performance(+1000$).  Mine is 3200$

PC got over consoles long time ago.

Just wanted to point you have to spend more if you want more performance.

P.S: And sorry but I have to say this==> PS PRO wont change anything. Trust me.

Edited by ArionLightning

You say the colors are all wrong... Are you using the same settings on both? Specifically color correction.

Also, some of the color and hue can come down to monitor/TV, I have two very good, but honestly 8 year old monitors, I recently got a Steamlink to stream to my new TV and the colors are just amazing on it. It's possible your tv is older/not as good as whatever monitor you have for your PC as well.

2 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

hopefuly PS PRO might change someth

Warframes on pc= Bugframe 

And Ill put my tv monitor up against any pc it will look just fine. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

49 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

Its obvious:  You CANNOT compare a 400$ hardware performance with a gaming PC hardware performance(+1000$).  Mine is 3200$

PC got over consoles long time ago.

Just wanted to point you have to spend more if you want more performance.

P.S: And sorry but I have to say this==> PS PRO wont change anything. Trust me.

This is the sad truth.  Until they make consoles with video cards you can switch out, this will continue to be true.  Look on the bright side OP.  Laptop users have the exact same problem.  :D

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Warframes on pc= Bugframe 

And Ill put my tv monitor up against any pc. 

Uhh, I play on PC and have mine connected to a 60" TV while using my Xbox One Elite controller.  So will you still offer that same challenge?  :D

edit:  Just having some fun with your quote.  No harm intended fellow Tenno. 

Edited by DatDarkOne
added a quote

21 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

This is the sad truth.  Until they make consoles with video cards you can switch out, this will continue to be true.  Look on the bright side OP.  Laptop users have the exact same problem.  :D

Uhh, I play on PC and have mine connected to a 60" TV while using my Xbox One Elite controller.  So will you still offer that same challenge?  :D

Not even, I can run the game at 75fps and up using my gaming laptop at max settings for the game. Basically my point is laptops don't have to be weak even with fixed specs, just as there are a ton of PC tenno playing on worse settings than console tenno because they have S#&$ systems.

4 minutes ago, Shreiko said:

Not even, I can run the game at 75fps and up using my gaming laptop at max settings for the game. Basically my point is laptops don't have to be weak even with fixed specs, just as there are a ton of PC tenno playing on worse settings than console tenno because they have S#&$ systems.

What I meant was that most (if not all) Laptops don't have the option to upgrade their video cards.  Which is the same issue consoles have.  :D

Edited by DatDarkOne
corrected slightly

39 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Nice, Nice! I only have a 65" 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz LED LCD Smart HDTV 👍 😄👍😎

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

What I meant was that most if not all Laptops don't have the option to upgrade their video cards. 

If you use a laptop for gaming you're either getting sub-par performance or over-the-top price tag. If you don't mind the latter you won't really *need* to upgrade your GPU for the duration of Warframe's life expectancy. Gaming laptops can be powerful enough to put "regular" PCs to shame. 

That said, aside from my desktop rig I own a laptop which is only used for traveling, so it's not suited for games at all (Intel HD4400 GPU is not something you run brand new AAA titles on). Then again, I bought it with the idea that I'll need it for text processing, Internet and occasional videos. To this day I never attempted to launch Warframe on it, and it's unlikely I will.  A "true" gaming laptop as mentioned above, like, for example, Predator 21X is going to a) punch a hole in your wallet b) weigh a ton. Thanks, but no thanks. Unless your living space does not allow a proper PC in any way, shape or form, gaming laptop is not something worth considering, IMO. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

Couldn't resist :D

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Nice! I only have a 65" 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz LED LCD Smart HDTV 👍 😄👍😎

Haha.  Then you need to switch to PC so you can truly enjoy 4K gaming my fellow Tenno.  :D

Seriously though.  I thought about getting a 4k TV and just couldn't justify the extra expense due to not many things (outside of high end gaming rigs) being broadcasted at that resolution.   Hehe, I used that money instead to add performance mods to my car.

Edited by DatDarkOne
added info

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

Haha.  Then you need to switch to PC so you can truly enjoy 4K gaming my fellow Tenno.  :D

Seriously though.  I thought about getting a 4k TV and just couldn't justify the extra expense due to not many things (outside of high end gaming rigs) being broadcasted at that resolution.   

Me too, but HSN made it so easy! Lol Got to have the best gaming tv. We still play DDR and Guitar Hero in my house :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Got to have the best gaming tv.

This is probably close to blasphemy on Warframe forums, but in all the years of my gaming experience I found exactly two good uses for huge gaming TVs:

1) Play fighting games on them. Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat, Tekken... Few things can compare. 

2) Play 4-player Mario Kart 8. Yes, it's worth getting an unpopular console for that one game if you can find three other players for split-screen mayhem. If you're old enough, play it while drunk. You'll be talking about it for days on end. 

Warframe, on the other hand, is playable on any decent TV set/PC and upgrading to a gigantic one barely changes anything. 

5 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

Play fighting games on them. Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat, Tekken... Few things can compare. 

2) Play 4-player Mario Kart 8. Yes, it's worth getting an unpopular console for that one game if you can find three other players for split-screen mayhem. If you're old enough, play it while drunk. You'll be talking about it for days on end. 

So much yes! We still got duck hunt! Also we play alot of Street Fighter, and Killer Instinct as well.

Marvel vs capcom, Guilty gear. We even have old school Samurai Showdown from the NeoGeo days

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

2 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

Warframe, on the other hand, is playable on any decent TV set/PC and upgrading to a gigantic one barely changes anything. 

Noooo! That comment just upset any arguments the "PC MasterRace" crowd have for all those expensive PC upgrades.   LOL

For those who might have missed it.  This was sarcasm directed at all those who call themselves or use the master race term.