Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime: Hotfix 19.11.5 + 19.11.6

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

Why do people keep wanting merely a mutagen sample drop rate buff? Address the root of the problem, the HEMA itself, all of its insane requirements, from mutagen samples to neurodes to plastids to nano spores. None of it is acceptable given the weapons actual stats.

Tbh I don't even think they did it to make people buy it with plat, unless they were just testing the waters in that aspect; but tbh I don't think it was even that.

I think they just messed up pretty bad trying something new, so they are just so embarrassed about it they are trying to act like it's totally fine and hoping if they pretend they didn't goof by sticking to it for a while that everyone will start to think that. 

Only what it seems like to me; who knows what was going through their minds really.

We should probably stay on topic and just talk about this particular update here though :)

Edited by Echorion

I can still not update my warframe launcher for some reason. Constantly saying: 'Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers'. Someone else has this problem aswell?? Restarting the launcher and pc won't help, tried it alot. And this problem is both for my pc and laptop.

Edited by Sirezeghta

29 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

Why do people keep wanting merely a mutagen sample drop rate buff? Address the root of the problem, the HEMA itself, all of its insane requirements, from mutagen samples to neurodes to plastids to nano spores. None of it is acceptable given the weapons actual stats.

This is an attempt to offer a compromise when DE has explicitly said they believe there is no problem.

23 minutes ago, Echorion said:

I think they just messed up pretty bad trying something new, so they are just so embarrassed about it they are trying to act like it's totally fine and hoping if they pretend they didn't goof by sticking to it for a while that everyone will start to think that.

Making light of a certain senior political figurehead being unacquainted with the truth tends to bias my perception of their intent. So I'm definitely not qualified to voice an opinion.

PS; Please reverse Hema cost decision. Initial cost is excessive. Cost scaling is unreasonable. ROI is insufficient. As someone who farmed the samples, I would be perfectly OK with no refund to previous purchasers to avoid excessive costs to new players. Think of the children. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • More enemies will now spawn in addition to the required kills needed to complete the mission. Once you have met your mission’s objective, the remaining enemies will have their morales broken and will flee! You are free to extract any time after you've finished the required enemy count.
  •  

Might be a good idea to keep the extraction reticule visible to us however, while enemies are still spawned. The way it is right now, yes, we can extract, but we have no clue where extraction is. It just makes us keep killing enemies rather than 'hey, you can choose to leave now, but can stay if you want'. I do appreciate the extra VO though.

Also a bit of bug-reporting; For about a week me and my clan have been having issues in the relic-selection process when trying to form up a team. Namely, we don't get to select a relic. When hitting 'accept' on a Fissure mission, nothing happens, we have to hit Escape and only then does it appear. But it's been getting worse lately. Today, I had to restart Warframe every time we wanted to go into a mission, too much of a hassle. I'll be putting this as a ticket in Support, but mainly I'd like to see if more people are experiencing this.

Vay Hek is now invulnerable in the opening scene of The Law of Retribution by default so that players can't damage and/or kill him as per:

Edit: you know what,  I'm going to stay out of this argument.

Edited by Arniox
Got rid of content that contained angry and salty messages. Would rather stay out of the convisation

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed typing a number in the numeric Options sliders not saving.

Can you also fix the colouration configuration for warframes sometimes not saving if you either buy a tennogen helm/skin then switch warframes straight after without exiting the arsenal,  or when you simply customising a frame and then switch frames without exiting the arsenal. 

Edited by Arniox

1 hour ago, Sirezeghta said:

I can still not update my warframe launcher for some reason. Constantly saying: 'Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers'. Someone else has this problem aswell?? Restarting the launcher and pc won't help, tried it alot. And this problem is both for my pc and laptop.

Have you tried disabling all firewalls?

Came home hoping that limbo's rework would get released alongside banshee prime's release. I'm a bit disappointed but the hotfix is still great.

I just want an excuse to start shouting Za Warudo!!! all the time.