Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why banshee prime use new Model ?

korndolorous

The most important part of Fashion frame is customization
i always use prime frame with imortal skin or tennogen to make it look better
But Banshee prime use a new model when i change to imortal skin it turn into normal frame with imortal skin in stead of imortal skin with prime decoration.
So DE,you should merge them together.

13 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

This was changed for all prime frames on the last tennogen update, and if you knew even a little about fashion frame, NEVER use immortan skins. They look like S#&$.

i hate you :'|

DE didn't change Immortal skins.  They changed Tennogen skins and added a toggle for people who didn't want that change.  Sadly this was not done for Immortal skins so people who like Loki's Immortal skin's leg pattern still have to put up with it being completely covered by Loki Primes giant thigh plates.  The only Immortal skin that didn't use the Prime model on a Prime frame was Trinity because so much of her model changed that the Immortal skin was pretty pointless.  If Banshee's Immortal skin now doesn't use the Prime model then I can only imagine it's because the additional Prime parts cover too much of the Immortal pattern.

48 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

This was changed for all prime frames on the last tennogen update, and if you knew even a little about fashion frame, NEVER use immortan skins. They look like S#&$.

The point of fashion frame is to make your warframes and weapons look the way you like. If the OP likes immortal skins he has every right to use them.

And they are not that bad.

55 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

What you like is subjective. You have no place telling him which skins he should like....

1 hour ago, Katinka said:

If Banshee's Immortal skin now doesn't use the Prime model then I can only imagine it's because the additional Prime parts cover too much of the Immortal pattern.

Just like Trin, Banshee has a few changes to her skin that make the model too different from the vanilla version. The cloth bits over her boobs, for example, and the skirt.

1 hour ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Why ?

Some prime are beautiful with immortals skins (if you color them correctly) :
1488373414-immortalprimes.png

Also, I think they shoud allow us to switch prime parts on immortal skins like we can do on Tenngen skins. I dont see why only tenngen skins can do thats :c

1 minute ago, lukinu_u said:

That pic of Saryn doesn't exactly prove your point. What little is visible of the immortal skin under all the caked-on prime parts gets completely covered by that insanely bright sigil.

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Why ?

1488373414-immortalprimes.png

Also, I think they shoud allow us to switch prime parts on immortal skins like we can do on Tenngen skins. I dont see why only tenngen skins can do thats :c

Side note: what animation set does Vauban have?