Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.1+19.12.1.1

[DE]Megan

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.1

The Pacifism Defect Changes:

CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER thresholds for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint have been reduced significantly. If you reach the new Point thresholds, your Clan's participating members will get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint at the end of the Operation.

Please see the full Operation FAQ here:

• The Resources available in The Pacifism Defect mission are now the same Resource table as the Orokin Derelicts! Heads up, this change didn't take! Another Hotfix is coming your way to make this dream a reality! 

The Pacifism Defect Fixes:

• Fixed Host migrations causing Kavor Defector rush consoles to become out of sync and sometimes being disabled (when they should be enabled) and sometimes enabled when you already have a group (letting you double up a group once).
  • Fixes towards rogue Kavor Defectors losing interest in escaping the ship and wander aimlessly off their navigation.
  • Fixed The Pacifism Defect Emblem showing the wrong description.
  • Fixed the Harkonar Wraith Shoulder Armor showing the wrong description.

Fixes:

• Fixed attempting to give the Rescue Target a weapon in Rifle/Melee-only Sorties would instead give everyone their secondary weapon. It's quite thoughtful of them to attempt to return the favour, but the Tenno must politely decline.
  • Fixed loading into the default mission type when attempting to load into a variant on that node (Operation, Nightmare, etc) due to Clients loading in before the Host does.
  • Fixed Health Bar UI becoming broken after using Transference and performing a Void Dash.
  • Fixed FXs that rely on time sometimes running at half rate after pausing.
  • Fixed Frost’s Augment Mod not having a description. 
  • Fixed a script error when accepting an Alliance invitation to an Alliance that no longer exists.
  • Fixed Ash’s Noble/Agile animations not functioning properly with the Javlok. 
  • Fixed Equinox’s Noble/Agile animations not functioning properly with the Javlok. 
  • Fixed the Ambulas’ transmissions not having sound.

===============================

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.1.1

The current Top 10% Score for competing Clans in The Pacifism Defect can now be seen here in the Public Leaderboards: http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php

A note of clarification: If your Clan gets this Top 10% score or higher, you're currently in the bracket that qualifies for the Ignis Wraith weapon research in your Clan Dojo at the end of the Operation. The leaderboard score is what counts here, not the Clan stats score (which includes people who joined late). These are separate as per our Operation thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768548-operation-the-pacifism-defect/

Changes

• Ivara’s Prowl now displays a loot % stat in the Arsenal when viewing Ability details. 

• Fixed the Pacifism Defect mission not endowing the Orokin Derelict drops as intended last Hotfix. 

Fixes:

• Fixed NPCs being eaten by the ground when attempting to capture areas in Interception missions.
  • Fixed the Hyekka Master being able to hit Limbo in the Rift with her Ignis if there are other enemies around Limbo.
  • Fixed script error when equipping the default fur patterns for Kubrows.
  • Fixed some cosmetic previews in loadout not showing the correct cosmetic (ie. Lotus fur pattern for Kubrows when it's the natural one).
  • Fixed Chat linked text losing their link status if forced across a line break.

Edited by [DE]Megan
added HF 19.12.1.1

@[DE]Megan

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes would be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide
Since 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Equinox’s Noble/Agile animations not functioning properly with the Javlok. 

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Finally. Special thanks to [DE]Glenn for the bolded one :D

Also, Megan, do you think you could check what is the intentional behavior of Banshee Prime's antennas and Syandanas during SoundQuake? As last update said it fixed them flying straight up, but now they're doing that while it was supposedly fixed... I'd really appreciate it a lot :)

So the "You Win" requirement amounts will be left unchanged? So if you're in a clan with less than ~80% active and engaged membership, you're screwed out of that unless you wanna grind your face against a wall for 4-5 hours

Neet.

Still, thanks for the consolation prize being less insanity-inducing to acquire now. :clem: 

thats cool and all, 

but it does NOTHING for the por members of clans that were KICKED at REDTEXT's suggestion in order to Clan Downsize that couldnt actually downgrade because 2 hr non rushable dojo room destruction gate. 

as per 

now theyre reduced to leeching off of the 10%ers if they want the weapon.

G.

G.

Thank you for the THREE MINUTE WARNING as opposed to your normal 5. My progress didn't save. My void traces and other resources gone and other drops gone as well as my Rifle Riven progress... so i blew 30 minutes in a fissure for nothing. Nothing in my mailbox either except a Tigris Prime part that I didn't even select. I picked the Forma in the last game lol wth? and I don't even have a "view last game" option that i normally do. GG. 

1 minute ago, Meta_Nexus said:

So the "You Win" requirement amounts will be left unchanged? So if you're in a clan with less than ~80% active and engaged membership, you're screwed out of that unless you wanna grind your face against a wall for 4-5 hours

Neet.

Still, thanks for the consolation prize being less insanity-inducing to acquire now. :clem: 

I was hoping that they'd make the 4000 points to get the Ignis Wraith a personal goal as well as Clan rewards.
So 4000 total clan points or 4000 personal points get's you the built weapon...oh well at least most people have a chance at the BP now

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.1

The Pacifism Defect Changes:

CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER thresholds for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint have been reduced significantly. If you reach the new Point thresholds, your Clan's participating members will get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint at the end of the Operation.

Please see the full Operation FAQ here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768886-faq-coming-changes-for-operation-the-pacifism-defect/

• The Resources available in The Pacifism Defect mission are now the same Resource table as the Orokin Derelicts!

• Fixed Host migrations causing Kavor Defector rush consoles to become out of sync and sometimes being disabled (when they should be enabled) and sometimes enabled when you already have a group (letting you double up a group once).
  • Fixes towards rogue Kavor Defectors losing interest in escaping the ship and wander aimlessly off their navigation.
  • Fixed The Pacifism Defect Emblem showing the wrong description.
  • Fixed the Harkonar Wraith Shoulder Armor showing the wrong description.

Fixes:

• Fixed attempting to give the Rescue Target a weapon in Rifle/Melee-only Sorties would instead give everyone their secondary weapon. It's quite thoughtful of them to attempt to return the favour, but the Tenno must politely decline.
  • Fixed loading into the default mission type when attempting to load into a variant on that node (Operation, Nightmare, etc) due to Clients loading in before the Host does.
  • Fixed Health Bar UI becoming broken after using Transference and performing a Void Dash.
  • Fixed Frost’s Augment Mod not having a description. 
  • Fixed a script error when accepting an Alliance invitation to an Alliance that no longer exists.
  • Fixed the Ambulas’ transmissions not having sound.

HELLOOOOO THEREE CLEEEM