Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pacifism Defect Score >4000

Valkyr-Umbra

Question

I'm looking to finish this operation with a good rating for both myself and my clan, unfortunately due to midterms, I'm only going to get at most 1 day to seriously attempt mission 3 of this event. I'd like to shoot for a score of >4000, and I'm hoping to get some tips on how to do this and what it involves (team comp, consumables, strats, etc.)

Just anticipating some possible relevant questions: I've got most frames, and most of them are forma'd beyond decency. I've maxed the important skills for Naramon and Zenurik. I've got most of the endgame weapons (again forma'd beyond decency) and some god rivens. I am not in an alliance, and my clan mates aren't geared enough to attempt >4k.

25 answers to this question

Definitly go with Equinox or trinity for healing the defectors, and you can use syndicate specters to make fine distractions, especialy the ones who are tanky, like the corrupted Lancers or Ancients. You may also use them on stratetic areas too to make sure everything is working acordingly.

Pherliac Pods are also pretty neat thing to use, tho maybe not as the main kind of weapon, but still.

We had a set-up of 2 Vaubans and 2 Trinitys that worked quite well. 
One thing I noticed as we got to around ~250 Kavor is that the toxin damage is brutal, so either build lots of HP or add Antitoxin to your warframe (Yes, I'm being serious.)

Also, having AT LEAST 3 Corrosive projections is crucial! The eximi get tanky AF and you WILL need to deal with the energy sapping eximi otherwise they heap up and decimate your energy bar. 
We had to extract at 270 due to these reasons, we were being one-hit by ancients and didn't deal nearly enough damage to manage the eximis units. 

2 Trinity with vazarin 2 Vauban with zenurik good when Trinity have sancti magistar help with heal Kavor (when i make no all time my bless heal kavor)

Good when have x4 Energy Siphon beacuse when vauban have energy you can cc all mobs on map and no must kill it.

In my opinion better no kill enemy only must cc their :p

When have time good teamplay and you can easy make 4k+ when have 2 vauban and 2 trinity.

17 minutes ago, ashrah said:

i finished event in 3 day.. without to much pressure with my nekros i used affinity booster.. about 500 points on 100 extracts

are you saying affinity boosters increase your score per rescued defector?

Just now, maj.death said:

It most certainly does not.

that was my assumption/thinking too because I can't see a reason for affinity to affect that aspect but at the same time I have seen things be affected by boosters when I wasn't expecting it so thought no harm in asking :)

slova is the best for this mission.  m-prime and plow the road... as long as you have a fast firing hard hitting weapon like boltor p and a few energy pads and take out those gas spewing mutalist osprey and energy sapping eximuses it will be easy.

a team of 2 novas a trinity and Vauban or any other frame in a well coordinated effort of players playing right meaning ( keep the air stations filled) and not running with the evacuees, ( still don't know why players do that) you can reach 500 in one run = 2k points.

things go awry when players stray from sensible tactical way of doing this mission.

playing as slova in freeform I was able to slow the enemies down between the points and to evac and that is whats needed with these slow moving npcs'

station nova at B   to cover the distance to A and evac with m-prime and the other at C to cover that distance  with m-prime . and as soon as B and C stations are available groups of 8 evacuees at once should be the final push with trin and the other frame<< one for leading and killing while the other for reviving and CC.. good luck to you all  with the mini runs of less than 100 rescues ( big waste of time to me) I finished the event in less than 4hrs.

Edited by ranks21

20 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

are you saying affinity boosters increase your score per rescued defector?

o yes... my first run i got 100points... and i was wow man this will take ages i had 80p bough affinity booster next game over 500 points 

4 minutes ago, ashrah said:

o yes... my first run i got 100points... and i was wow man this will take ages i had 80p bough affinity booster next game over 500 points 

Yeah.... no and no. first stage gives 1 point per kavor. second gives 2 per. and third gives 4 per.

Edited by maj.death

1x EV Trin is enough if they're competent. The evacuees shouldn't need that much healing as long as you keep the med towers up.

3x CC frames. Nova, Vauban, even night Equinox, whatever. Night Equinox with Peaceful Provocation and some strength + range is actually really good since you can heal, slow, and sleep on the same time. And since you have sleep you can bring CL daggers and not have to worry about enemy armor or health.

4x Infested Impedance w/ Coaction Drift. Yes I'm serious. It's good. You have energy pads, Zenurik and EV Trin to regen energy so 4x siphons are pretty dang useless these days. 4x CP is good too I guess but it's better to simply never let them get close than to kill them.

max deepz, don't be ashamed to bring your Simulor and Boltaces and Tonkors because you're already comitting several hours of your day playing space Lemmings anyway

Some water or anything to keep you hydrated because you're gonna be doing this for a long time and possibly fail because there's a lot of factors that can screw you up. Buggy AI, bad map, bad spawns, disconnects, actually dying IRL due to boredom...

7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

4x is just the 'increase' from going stage one to stage three as said by maj.death.

on stage 3 i played first game got about 100 points.. before i started next game i bought affinity booster i got 528 points for same run 100 extract

1 hour ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Will Escape Velocity speed up Kavors? Just try to prepare myself when Event hit consoles. Thanks in advance.

Had a Volt P that tried. If it does, its no where near the speed everyone else is running

3 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I understood from OP that he will solo. Is it possible to get to that level? I want ot be prepared to solo when it hits consoles :)

Consoles have the jump on it right now as they can prepare for whats coming. I play console with friends and PC with clan & solo. I would suggest joining a clan so you can aim to get the ignis wraith. After the event starts if you join a clan your highest score wont count towards the clan. Otherwise you can solo but it gets old. fast. Prepare your butts for grinding.

Please note that Ignis Wraith is just an alternative and is not better or worse that Ignis. So don't feel obligated. Feel free to just get the cosmetic upgrades for getting 2000 Kavor survivors rescued.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Will Escape Velocity speed up Kavors? Just try to prepare myself when Event hit consoles. Thanks in advance.

you can get a 'stim' that speeds them up at the expense of iirc durability. 

39 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

you can get a 'stim' that speeds them up at the expense of iirc durability. 

Yes I know about them, but they have mainly negative feedbacks, Wiki didn't help also. Have more questions about them like: Have they stuck? How many different types i can equip? How about they duration? Etc. But it's not problem for me to discover by myself during Event, because we are balancing on the edge of Spoilers. Many thanks.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

4 hours ago, KazeUindo said:

Consoles have the jump on it right now as they can prepare for whats coming. I play console with friends and PC with clan & solo. I would suggest joining a clan so you can aim to get the ignis wraith. After the event starts if you join a clan your highest score wont count towards the clan. Otherwise you can solo but it gets old. fast. Prepare your butts for grinding.

Please note that Ignis Wraith is just an alternative and is not better or worse that Ignis. So don't feel obligated. Feel free to just get the cosmetic upgrades for getting 2000 Kavor survivors rescued.

While not a direct upgrade, it is better. The status increase is significant - and Ignis was already one of the best AoE gas proccers in the game.