Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Simulor Nerf?

Playk

Hi all.

I think topic name say all that i need.

This weapon need 0 skill for aim, just spam lmb and thats all.

Totally bsht, and boring af when at least 1 have this gun, the game becomes not interesting at all.

A lot of players say problem in mirage. No fkg way. Problem in combo of symulor + mirage, and both should be nerfed.

Spoiler

QSyLh5s.jpg

10 minutes ago, Playk said:

Totally bsht, and boring af when at least 1 have this gun, the game becomes not interesting at all.

Reveal hidden contents

QSyLh5s.jpg

Says the person using a Tonkor...I think you're just mad someone's cheddar was sharper than yours...

Edited by -Amaterasu-

You know why Mirage is so good at dealing damage? Because it offsets the fact shes so squishy! Many other frames without even having a weapon can make the game even more "Unfun" such as banshee locking down a map and killing things at spawn. Ember running around on low level missions nuking everything. the amount of frames that fit into this category regardless of weapon combos is practically limitless.

As for the Synoid simulor itself... it's fine as is and doesn't need any changes. I know many veterans who could outplay your average mirage/simulor combo any day and come out on top kill wise or damage wise even. What will you want nerfed next? The Zarr kills things to quickly with mirage nerf that! The ignis is killing things to fast nerf that!

you just need to take a moment and chill with the talk of nerfing because it's not gonna happen at this point. if they were gonna nerf it it would of been done by now so just gie it up with the pleas to nerf a perfectly balanced weapon.

Signed: A 3 year warframe vetaran

12 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

All AoE weapons should have nerfed range. Simulor wasn't great because of range. Synoid Simulor is OP because of range.
Tonkor is OP because of Dmg and range.

Yeah it wasnt op at all, it was actually so bad nobody used it. it got the buff it needed to become a good endgame weapon and it doesn't need to be touched at all. I hardly see any synoid simulors anymore as it so it's not really an issue and never was. The tonkor would be fine as well but the only thing making it "OP" is no self damage. Add self damage to the Tonkor and raise its mastery to 12 or 13 and you have a well earned endgame weapon.

2 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

Riiiiiight. Because Tonkor takes skill and aim, and isn't about just pressing LMB...

Yeah I was gonna bring that up but I didn't feel it necessary with how many people were probably going to. The Tonkor is basically the same as the synoid simulor but you can get it earlier and it has more range.

45 minutes ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

INB4 Lock, 

P.S. if you don't like how many kills he's getting then get good mate.

What do you mean by this though??? Getting more kills in Warframe doesn't make you good, especially not when you're using something like the Synoid Simulor

Edited by Xiusa
you're, not you've

Whats the point of hiding your name if forum name is your in game name?

This is PVE game where everyone goes to farm in fastest and most effective way.

There always have Solo or Friends only option

Edited by Betcha

1 hour ago, IfritKajiTora said:

All AoE weapons should have nerfed range. Simulor wasn't great because of range. Synoid Simulor is OP because of range.
Tonkor is OP because of Dmg and range.

all aoe weapons  with no self damage*

weapons like the zarr and ogris and penta are great weapons but see almost no use due to self damage. the tonkor would be instantly balanced if it was given self damage.

5 minutes ago, Betcha said:

Whats the point of hiding your name if forum name is your in game name?

This is PVE game where everyone goes to farm in fastest and most effective way.

There always have Solo or Friends only option

you can show your name, but you cant name others

Ok... so the other ability take skill ?

beside nerfing ssimulor is to kill the weapon, and it's not like many weapon are already here and can surpass simulor with almost the same level of "skill".

you should try a synoid simulor against griners/corrupted and even infested lvl 120+ on a def or survival, I'm sure you will see why this weapon is not that OP...

1 hour ago, Soketsu said:

Ok... so the other ability take skill ?

beside nerfing ssimulor is to kill the weapon, and it's not like many weapon are already here and can surpass simulor with almost the same level of "skill".

you should try a synoid simulor against griners/corrupted and even infested lvl 120+ on a def or survival, I'm sure you will see why this weapon is not that OP...

this is a really shallow argument.. yes pretty much every other weapon can wipe out enemies like the synoid simulor can, and yes at level 120+ the synoid simulors effectiveness falls off greatly but so does every other weapon. 120+ grineer and corrupted have an insane level of armor, and a 95% damage reduction (even to corrosive though corrosive does more damage than normal damage types to them but i digress) the synoid can roomclear in 2 shots with no self damage or any real risk to the user. just bullet jump and spam fire and move on and gg.

you cant argue a weapon isnt op cause its not good against end game enemies

3 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

you cant argue a weapon isnt op cause its not good against end game enemies

what ? so the loadout who can handle group of lvl 120 + foe are not OP but simulor who can't are ? just cause you may have to aim or ?

I really do not understand your logic : a limited weapon are OP, but stronger gear not ?

Beside instead of nerf, why not just asking to bring back conclave point system then put simulor with high rating since many player think it's OP, player with simulor (and stonger gear) are matched together, and people with lower gear (unlike the tonkor, sorry pal) are matched together in pubs, since none will create they own group or go solo...

no need to nerf and everyone is happy (except the kids who only care about kill/damage count in team)

13 minutes ago, Soketsu said:

what ? so the loadout who can handle group of lvl 120 + foe are not OP but simulor who can't are ? just cause you may have to aim or ?

I really do not understand your logic : a limited weapon are OP, but stronger gear not ?

Beside instead of nerf, why not just asking to bring back conclave point system then put simulor with high rating since many player think it's OP, player with simulor (and stonger gear) are matched together, and people with lower gear (unlike the tonkor, sorry pal) are matched together in pubs, since none will create they own group or go solo...

no need to nerf and everyone is happy (except the kids who only care about kill/damage count in team)

no point in trying to explain to you why saying weapons arent op cause they cant deal with endgame content (when most weapons cant) is a failed arugment. especially when you are willing to leap from PvE to the old PvP system to support your argument

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--

27 minutes ago, Soketsu said:

Alright here's what you don't seem to understand from that :
Take a godly modded bow for example, it'll kill anything up to 120+ in a single hit if you're lucky and if you're aiming for the head. However it DOES NOT have the power to clear an entire room with a single arrow, even if all of the enemies are level 1.

Now take any AoE type of weapon, those weapon will deal decent damage up to level 50-70 ( Hell they can even destroy level 120 if powers and armor reduction are in effect ) However, those weapons can clear MULTIPLE areas/rooms THROUGH WALLS by using very few ammo.

Those weapons are problematic because of how the game is made; most alerts/invasion/event and all other things are set with very little difficulty for casual/new players to have a chance at participating.
Having a High powered single shot weapon will not make those missions any easier since you'll still have to nitpick every single enemy one by one, however having AoE weapon that can destroy entire rooms in a matter of milliseconds is a different matter. And since most of Warframes map are made preferably for CQC ( With walls as barricade, oh wait didn't we mention how those weapon completely ignored cover earlier? ), you'll always end up with AoE weapons performing better since they require little to no effort.

It often goes like this : Bullet jump, roll, hold Air glide for 2 seconds, aim towards the enemy, hold the firing button and there, the room is 50-100% cleared. Rince and repeat.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

51 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

no point in trying to explain to you why saying weapons arent op cause they cant deal with endgame content (when most weapons cant) is a failed arugment. especially when you are willing to leap from PvE to the old PvP system to support your argument

It was just to change the pub matchmaking but it seem you prefer nerf instead of 50 50 solution.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Alright here's what you don't seem to understand from that :
Take a godly modded bow for example, it'll kill anything up to 120+ in a single hit if you're lucky and if you're aiming for the head. However it DOES NOT have the power to clear an entire room with a single arrow, even if all of the enemies are level 1.

Now take any AoE type of weapon, those weapon will deal decent damage up to level 50-70 ( Hell they can even destroy level 120 if powers and armor reduction are in effect ) However, those weapons can clear MULTIPLE areas/rooms THROUGH WALLS by using very few ammo.

Those weapons are problematic because of how the game is made; most alerts/invasion/event and all other things are set with very little difficulty for casual/new players to have a chance at participating.
Having a High powered single shot weapon will not make those missions any easier since you'll still have to nitpick every single enemy one by one, however having AoE weapon that can destroy entire rooms in a matter of milliseconds is a different matter. And since most of Warframes map are made preferably for CQC ( With walls as barricade, oh wait didn't we mention how those weapon completely ignored cover earlier? ), you'll always end up with AoE weapons performing better since they require little to no effort.

It often goes like this : Bullet jump, roll, hold Air glide for 2 seconds, aim towards the enemy, hold the firing button and there, the room is 50-100% cleared. Rince and repeat.

I'm well aware of that, especially snipers, yet I still see more ppl like you complain about simulor and not so much about useless snipers.... hoppefully I hope DE will do what they said

And for what you say, simulor don't have the largest AOE, it's just ez to clean and moove but that's all,and again they still exist weapon who do the same thing but better at the same level and some to higher, it's just that people don't have to go for it.

The sole fact you don't have this kind of possibility in mind let me think one thing :

Yes go ahead, nerf simulor synoid, but if DE do so, please when you will realise that you do this for nothing since people will move the next OP loadout, admit you error, do like the guy who realise what they done to ash for nothing. Because in the end beside taking down a weapon (or mirage), you won't have change anything to the game.

For example, think about TB, ppl complain then forgot about him. (even if their still more efficient ways)