Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somebody to Love | No Love for Inaros?

Odinn

:unairu:

Just looking around the Tennogen portion of Steam when it occurred to me that, there's NOTHING for Inaros.
No Alt-Helmets, No themed Syandana nor Armor, 'Egyptian-themed' Weapon Skins, Zilch, Bupkis.
I mean, if I had the means to be able to create such decadent masterpieces, I would of a long time ago.
My question is, how could I? What would it take? What programs can/should I use? ETC.?

(Yes, I am an adherent/admirer of Inaros)

I believe him to be an unsurpassable CC, if played correctly.
And I loved the story line between him and Baro Ki'Teer.

Which brings me to my next thought!

You know about Dojo's right? Obviously since we all play Warframe.
What if we were able to create Dojo's on Planets!? Have 'Bases' as it were.
I'm sure there are others out there who would agree with me? 

Mine would be on Mars, to continue the Inaros Theme going because I believe his Quest was on Mars (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Sand everywhere and what not.

Well, I guess that sums up with what I thought of in the moment when looking through Tennogen.
Feel free to lay down some of your thoughts on your Fanboy/girl Favorite Warframe.

:unairu:

11 minutes ago, -I-N-A-R-O-S- said:

Just looking around the Tennogen portion of Steam when it occurred to me that, there's NOTHING for Inaros.
No Alt-Helmets

13 minutes ago, -I-N-A-R-O-S- said:

Well, I guess that sums up with what I thought of in the moment when looking through Tennogen.

Image result for wut gif

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=868756189&searchtext=

What about the Horus Helmet by "....a"

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

6 minutes ago, Damuranashi said:

I fail to see the relation between those two.

Despite that I'd still kind of like to see it, I think it'd be an interesting concept and more clan expansion would be nice, maybe we could try to claim certain (not all but some) smaller planets for the tenno to give back to whoever had it before or something.

1 hour ago, PoisonHD said:

Now, we should truly talk about Nezha, who has nothing from Tennogen .-.

Who? /s

Sad to say but I can't remember the last time I saw one.

You can allways ask in fan concepts if any are interested in making some.

3 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Really? I see them all the time .-.

I think its dual reasons. First its chineese-themed and second it's a very specialized design not leaving a lot of creative room.

Anything you like to see personally? 

They're afraid their attempts will look meh when compared to the Anubis helmet (which is amazing). :D

That aside, Inaros isn't exactly overused (thankfully) and Tennogen does have a tendency of going for popular frames first more often than not, 

• 2 weeks later...

Well atleast there's a Horus helmet atm...if anything, I take SOMETHING than NOTHING at all.

And yes, I'm quite an admirer to Inaros as well (Mainly because he's much faster than Nidus [I'm looking at your immovable 1th, 2th and 4th, Nidus -_- and to clear up some confusion, no, I don't use Devour since it's highly situational] and has an execution/blind ability like Excal) but the thing only that I only hate about Inaros is that there's NO LOVE FOR INAROS in terms of alot of fanart, fanbase and moreso fan devotion...it's almost as if he's a myth to the majority while they flock over to someone like Nidus even though Inaros predates his release date beforehand...I guess being a Egyptian themed tank, speedy semi-healer makes you an unpopular kind or something to an idea (Infested Frame) that were only mentioned at the time.

Edited by AquilliusRanger

I too love Inaros. At least in concept. 

But I play him very rarely because he is so vulnerable to DE BS. 

Inaros is build around his 4th ability. An ability you have "restart" whenever you look the wrong way at a nullifier bubble or get a bit too adventurous and despawn by getting too low or high on a map. 

I want to love the frame. Forma'ed it multiple times, but until his 4th is managed akin to Nidus stacks, I can't see myself playing Inaros much. 

I love Inaros.

He's one of my Top 5 Warframes.

He's hands down my top pick for Nightmare Missions because Inaros don't care about that.

Now because of that I mostly only play him on Nightmare, mostly. But that's because I play a very wide variety of Frames and so doing it like this basically gives him a solid place of his own to shine.

My og-starter frame was Excal. Which gives him special meaning for me. I bring that up because if it weren't for that Inaros would totally have pushed him off of my playlist.

I'd love some nice Tennogen for him, and cool Deluxe skin. 

In the meantime, Inaros is great. DE did a solid job on kitting him out.

Cheers!
~R~

9 hours ago, Thando said:

I too love Inaros. At least in concept. 

But I play him very rarely because he is so vulnerable to DE BS. 

Inaros is build around his 4th ability. An ability you have "restart" whenever you look the wrong way at a nullifier bubble or get a bit too adventurous and despawn by getting too low or high on a map. 

I want to love the frame. Forma'ed it multiple times, but until his 4th is managed akin to Nidus stacks, I can't see myself playing Inaros much. 

inaros is not built around his 4th ability. at all. all his abilities are equally good. and you can always regain your 4th skill by just pressing 2.

13 hours ago, AquilliusRanger said:

Well atleast there's a Horus helmet atm...if anything, I take SOMETHING than NOTHING at all.

And yes, I'm quite an admirer to Inaros as well (Mainly because he's much faster than Nidus [I'm looking at your immovable 1th, 2th and 4th, Nidus -_- and to clear up some confusion, no, I don't use Devour since it's highly situational] and has an excution/blind ability like Excal) but the thing only that I only hate about Inaros is that there's NO LOVE FOR INAROS in terms of alot of fanart, fanbase and moreso fan devotion...it's almost as if he's a myth to the majority while they flock over to someone like Nidus even though Inaros predates his release date beforehand...I guess being a Egyptian themed tank, speedy semi-healer makes you an unpopular kind or something to an idea (Infested Frame) that were only mentioned at the time.

requirement of having line of sight with the target doesnt make it situational. and he does get love, they skipped two frames just to get inaros and ivara their second helmet.

Edited by Zeclem

On 3/21/2017 at 11:58 PM, Zeclem said:

And he does get love, they skipped two frames just to get inaros and ivara their second helmet.

Ivara's helmet is sort of servicable, but it's not exactly as good as her default...but Inaros's Canopic? Boy, is there a way to wipe that horrifying ugliness off the game's data somehow (No offense, but I'll still take quality too, it's just that I don't like having nothing over the last months or so)...not only that, but most of their helmet's images seems rushed, as if though the devs was counting on it to be horrible looking... >.>'

Edited by AquilliusRanger

13 hours ago, AquilliusRanger said:

Ivara's helmet is sort of servicable, but it's not exactly as good as her default...but Inaros's Canopic? Boy, is there a way to wipe that horrifying ugliness off the game's data somehow (No offense, but I'll still take quality too, it's just that I don't like having nothing over the last months or so)...not only that, but most of their helmet's images seems rushed, as if though the devs was counting on it to be horrible looking... >.>'

doesnt change the fact that he had 2 frames skipped for him and ivara.

On 07/03/2017 at 10:59 PM, LightningsVengance said:

Despite that I'd still kind of like to see it, I think it'd be an interesting concept and more clan expansion would be nice, maybe we could try to claim certain (not all but some) smaller planets for the tenno to give back to whoever had it before or something.

It'd be awesome but that would force a full force attack from the Grineer or Corpus. We can't make it.