Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

18 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed a memory leak that would occur if you placed Oro Ornaments in certain rooms out of view in your Landing Craft; sparks would continue to spawn when out of view but since the room they were in was dormant the effects would be frozen in time and wouldn't expire until you approached (causing a hitch when descending the ramp as they all expired simultaneously) or crashed.

my ornament doesn't spawn any sparks/lightning after the update :(

6 hours ago, Drakeardian said:

I just pray the next event won't be clan exclusive. That kinda stuff boils my blood.

To me clan events are okay. Just they should be counted by active members not clan slot count.

If it is solo ghost clan - x1 multiplier.

If there are 3 active members in ghost clan - x3 multiplier.

Right now(as we see in last event, hema research and so on) ghost clan has x10 which is way too much for 3 members considering that only one of them is fully active.

P.S. For those who were about to say "Find better clan!" i tell NO, i like my clan and i have right to do the way I like. You like huge clans with floodwall of chat - that's what you like. I like my small clan. Some people like big events with crowds and i like to sit with my friends quietly discussing theories for many things. No one can force me like a crowd and no one can force people that like crowds to like what i like.

19 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

The operation is over but Synthula is here to stay! This new Resource can be found in the same spots and can be used to make Stims for you and your clanmates. Stims can be used on any NPCs in need of your aid - Rescue Targets, Sortie Defense Targets, etc.

I don't want it.
You're screwing up relic farming even more.
Stop.

19 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed a memory leak that would occur if you placed Oro Ornaments in certain rooms out of view in your Landing Craft; sparks would continue to spawn when out of view but since the room they were in was dormant the effects would be frozen in time and wouldn't expire until you approached (causing a hitch when descending the ramp as they all expired simultaneously) or crashed.
  • Fixed a memory leak that would occur if you placed oro ornaments in certain rooms out of the view of your landing craft, by removing all sparks and effects from the ornament entirely.

you seem to have made a few typos, I fixed that for you :D

Edited by Echorion

Can you guys please remove this "#M" from every Glyph in  MASHED GLYPH PACK? 

or just add a version without it, without removing the one with the credits to #Mashed, but still.. 

you guys should add a BIG "IgnusDei" on the chest of every deluxe skin that he made in collaboration with art team yup? :3 

Edited by OhanaH

21 hours ago, Konachibi said:

So let us itterate the current complaints here...

1. No personal Ignis Wraith reward, only clan research for it has been received so far, and some people are still missing that
  2. No Limbo rework
  3. No Chroma Deluxe
  4. No Bardframe
  5. A new crappy looking cloak that looks like your warframe is trying to wear a curtain
  6. A new power-creeped Javlok that's about 3 months late
  7. No Helminth Charger updates
  8. Features the game had that made it better have now been patched to be worse (The incredibly unecessary screen shake on mesa's peacemaker)

DE.  Roll back this update, rethink this update, and redeploy this update with some SUBSTANCE!

1. Was fixed.

2-4, 7. When they're done, you should be used to this by now.

5. Was accidentally released months ago -they finally actually released it.

6. You knew it was coming, so no whining.

8. So... why not ask them for an option to 'turn off camera shake' (because, really, Nova's Antimatter camera shake is aggravating).

The update was good enough. It needs more, but I'll take what I get now, as opposed to waiting for months for the next piece of 'new thing'.

• Fixed Nyx’s Assimilate Augment not allowing teammates to charge you up by fire absorption.

What do you mean fixed? This has always been the case with the assimilate augment. I thought that was a feature. Now that it has been "fixed", our teammates can kill us :(

• You can now sort your Relics by Name, Refinement, and Owned!

Please revert this, or add a sort order of Vaulted or Release Date.  There are way too many relics to keep easily keep track of what's currently available and what's vaulted by name, and it's frustrating to click on a relic in an endless mission to get a reward and then realize it was something I was saving for runs with clanmates.  I was confused as to why almost every relic near the end of the list was suddenly old relics.  Searching through everything to find the current relics is a giant pain.

good update, now to fix the broken radius of Ashs smoke screen like you did snow globe, that was annoying in the pacifism defect when i was trying to make the defectors invisible and the range of it wasn't what it was saying in arsenal. that aside i also wanted to say this is my favorite game and you guys are just great for having made it and i'll continue to support DE happily :)

On 9.3.2017 at 10:02 PM, MobyTheDuck said:

The new Relic sorting is ok, but you guys didnt add an option to sort it by release date.

My thoughts exactly. It might not be the most logical sorting but I, personally, am accustomed to it by now.

Sounds like you really messed up Nyx; you claim it was bugged but it's been that way for so very very very long. You could have done something about it but didn't until now. If you absolutely will not reverse the change, you should at least give people an explanation.