Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

Question: Our clan score was 2592 for a ghost clan. I see the lowest score on the leaderboard is around 4k. With the gold trophy we somehow got the Ignis Wraith BP research in the dojo as well. Was this a bug or was the leaderboard not showing the top 10% only?

8 minutes ago, row49382 said:

Question: Our clan score was 2592 for a ghost clan. I see the lowest score on the leaderboard is around 4k. With the gold trophy we somehow got the Ignis Wraith BP research in the dojo as well. Was this a bug or was the leaderboard not showing the top 10% only?

In the top right the top 10% score says 1888 so maybe they just didn't want to show thousands of ghost clans har

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed being able to use Nezha’s Blazing Chakram to bypass nerves, doors, and barrier in The Jordas Verdict. 

Seriously, fix the problem before fixing the player found solution! Nezha teleporting through things was a fix for many progression stopping bugs in both Jordas Verdict and normal missions. Progression stopping bugs that are still in the game! Fix the damn problem before getting rid our player solutions, they are not exploits when the only thing they circumvent is progression stopping bugs.

Nice.

Wait a moment....

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Nyx’s Assimilate Augment not allowing teammates to charge you up by fire absorption.

Oh dear, this may pose a problem for my Terminator Nyx, if the "Charging up" that teammates do counts towards the energy cost...

21 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Mesa’s Peacemaker ability shakes the screen.

Could you please not? That's so dumb considering how fast Mesa shoots and how quickly the targeting reticule shrinks.

BzRaP6YCYAEmtGD.jpg

Edited by uAir

For the love of God, please revert the "fix" on Nyx's Assimilate. You've effectively rendered the augment worthless by significantly hindering its ability to tank damage, which was the way basically everyone was using it. Now it's too easy to have all your energy drained in seconds by a careless teammate.

13 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Rhino no longer has a Mastery Rank requirement! Previous to this change, Rhino required a Mastery Rank of 2 to use. Since Rhino is the first Warframe accessible by boss drops, we have removed the Mastery Rank to improve the new player experience. 
  • Replaced Orokin Cell with Gallium, and replaced Neural Sensors with Morphics as a crafting requirement in the Rhino Blueprint. This is also in the interest of using Rare Resources found on earlier planets to allow for Rhino to be crafted earlier on! 

Once again this shows the value of DE_Steves sunday stream! This change is long overdue but im glad they finally changed it. The level of interaction between the warframe comunity and developers is unprecedented!

Love the new Glyph pack - all of them look fantastic.

5 hours ago, uAir said:

Could you please not? That's so dumb considering how fast Mesa shoots and how quickly the targeting reticule shrinks.

I don't think you understood the purpose of the fix. Mesa doesn't shoot at invulnerable enemies at all now - so it doesn't shrink if you don't waste shots - trying to kill something that can't be destroyed.. 

Edited by xxswatelitexx

16 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Nyx’s Assimilate Augment not allowing teammates to charge you up by fire absorption

Welp... Guess when I decide I'm done playing BoTW I will just remove Nyx from my Loadout List again.  No sense in using her when team mates can troll you our of your energy either on purpose or otherwise.