Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

3 minutes ago, I-Am-MoMoJoJo said:

clan reward = personal best for each clan member added together

but why wouldn't my personal best go up? also, if i was the only active member of my clan, how did my personal best not go up? was I supposed to solo it? (I'm confused)

2 minutes ago, Einblinr said:

Thanks for ruining the point of Assimilate Nyx, now your buddy just shoots you with a Tigris Prime and you have no energy to tank anymore :facepalm:

Agreed. Please DE, rethink this 'fix'. Assimilate was never meant as a damage dealer. It's a shield... or at least it was.

1 minute ago, SilverHelix said:

but why wouldn't my personal best go up? also, if i was the only active member of my clan, how did my personal best not go up? was I supposed to solo it? (I'm confused)

Clan score = best run in mission 3, in your case you said it was 536. That clan score is added up with other peoples scores in your clan, to give your clan their total.

Your personal score (the bar showing the 2,000 points) is cumulative over the 3 missions and is only for the emblem, wraith armour and syandana. 

Just now, SilverHelix said:

personal best does go up, if you rescue more grineer in one mission than you did on your previous personal best, meaning if you were to get the 4k reward, you'd have to rescue 1000 grineer in 1 mission to achive it by yourself (it is however not supposed to be achieved by itself but with the help of multiple people in your clan), only a very small % actually got the victory reward (my clan was in top 10% but sadly did not get victory tier, but did get everything else)

57 minutes ago, Ssschah said:

Oh god, why do try so hard to make us stop playing her...
It's almost as bad as Archwing 6DoF   if not worse  >_<

Why is it a bad thing if she doesn't shoot enemies who won't take damage anyway?

3 minutes ago, SilverHelix said:

Personal best is the result of your one best run. So yes, to get the fully built Wraithgnis, you'd have to do 4k in a single run if there's nobody else in your clan to help.

3 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Clan score = best run in mission 3, in your case you said it was 536. That clan score is added up with other peoples scores in your clan, to give your clan their total.

Your personal score (the bar showing the 2,000 points) is cumulative over the 3 missions and is only for the emblem, wraith armour and syandana. 

So how would i increase my personal best? By running solo - I'd have to do a 1k extract run? cause i have no other active clan mates.

Ah, ok, so a really rediculously difficult objective. lol. Then I did misunderstand the reward structure.... :poop:

Edited by SilverHelix

58 minutes ago, Konachibi said:

A new crappy looking cloak that looks like your warframe is trying to wear a curtain

yes but thats kinda the style of the corpus stuff, i mean look at alad V's cloak.

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

DE worded this event badly, if ya read carefully, it makes sense, they should have just put your clan score on the event screen with its rewards and what you need for them, it would make it a lot simpler and people would understand it better (the amount of ppl I have seen who misunderstood is staggering)

1 hour ago, Xsoskeleton said:

did your clan manage to get to victory tier? cuz if u get to 10% i think u wont get the ignis bp but instead u get the research

yes, my clan is in the top 10%, and the personal bp finally showed up. so i have the bp, and my clan does aswell

6 minutes ago, I-Am-MoMoJoJo said:

DE worded this event badly, if ya read carefully, it makes sense, they should have just put your clan score on the event screen with its rewards and what you need for them, it would make it a lot simpler and people would understand it better (the amount of ppl I have seen who misunderstood is staggering)

I'll have to agree with ya on that. And essentially 1 man show's didn't have a chance then really, when it comes to victory tier. 1000 in 1 run, is.. (potential difference of (up to) 77p+res. (included rush cost to compensate for instant via the victory tier)) well, :poop: happens i suppose. Hope they take this as feedback for future events (and more specific wording)