Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How would you imagine a tenno speargun ?

LascarCapable

Title.

I think i would probably something that fires razor blades in a shotgun style. Then for the thrown attack, you would be able to throw it much further than the others. During the throw, the speargun would constantly release razors blades in its path, lacerating nearby enemies until it falls somewhere. Of course the shotgun shot would have innate punch through.

And you, how would you imagine it ?

in my head Tenno Javelin would instead of projectiles fire a stream of void energy from the tip and when thrown generates 2 energy blades on each end cutting enemies in its path (and it flies further with less of aaa what u call it? arching??)

7 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

in my head Tenno Javelin would instead of projectiles fire a stream of void energy from the tip and when thrown generates 2 energy blades on each end cutting enemies in its path (and it flies further with less of aaa what u call it? arching??)

That throwing idea is actually fairly similar to mine in its execution. Great minds thinks alike I guess. :p

I'm picturing a ballista-type weapon (basically like a giant siege crossbow) that fires massive bolts as the primary fire with the usual effect of pinning people to walls. This firing mode would visually resemble either the Boltor series, or a more traditonal crossbow like the Zhuge.

Once you begin the throw animation, the ballista portion of it retracts into the spear, and it begins to glow with Void energy. When it strikes the ground, a large Void energy explosion goes off that causes temporal disturbances (it would damage and then slow all enemies affected by the explosion for a small amount of time, Nova-style).

43 minutes ago, D20 said:

I think i would probably something that fires razor blades in a shotgun style

I....wat? Do you know what a spear is? It's arrow shaped.

If we get a speargun  I would imagine it would be a 1 shot sniper that pins enemies to the wall and has innate punch-through. They'd also have to introduce new underwater enemies to hunt with it.

i am thinking of an ice javelin with an ice beam or a cone of ice like primary fire while throwing it would work like this once landed the javelin would super chill the air around it to were in a bubble like aoe freezes all enemies in the bubble  and any enemies that walk in the bubble 

it would be a very slender silver thing, perhaps with a precision or Burst fire rifle shot as it's primary fire (similar to Sybaris), and it's secondary throw would deal massive slash/Puncture damage in an AoE when it hits something (hitting an enemy directly would deal Impact damage as well.). it would be sexy as hell, really powerful and I would want it, and eventually want a primed Version: Orokin Spearguns would look insane!)