Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Loki someone who will be good throughout the game?

Goowie

Question

19 answers to this question

Loki is an amazing Warframe for players who wish to manipulate the battlefield. With a decoy that disorients enemies, an ability to camouflage himself for long stretches of time, a teleportation that switches positions between foe, and a wave of disruptive energy that destroys every enemy's weapon in range, Loki is as stealthy as they get. 

Loki's part can be acquired from the Hyena Pack, a boss fight on Neptune.

You can get regular Loki by farming his parts on Psamathe, Neptune (by killing the Hyena Pack). As for Loki Prime, since he has been vaulted, you can only get him by paying platinum.

Can Loki be used forever? Yes. If he's modded correctly (particularly for duration), you can stay invisible for upwards of 30 seconds at a time.

I don't understand what you mean by forever or paying $10. Loky is a solid stealth frame that can be acquired in Neptune when fighting the Hyena pack for free. 

All frames can be acquired for free by playing the game with just a few exception, which include the vaulted primes. Those can also be re-acquired for free when un-vaulted. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

I have stuck with Volt up until Ceres but cannot beat the Jupiter Junction guy, my Vectis deals very low damage and the boss can one shot me, wondering if Loki could help me beat him and I could use him forever

How many of those threads about Loki do you want to open up? You made two exact threads with the same title already and now a third one? Other titel but same topic still.

Are you trolling or so? Keep it in one thread or use search function for simliar questions..

Loki is Master Race great (once decently modded), makes a lot of missions a cakewalk :D

That said, if you're having trouble with the Trinity Specter, maybe try this?

- keep moving to avoid her arrows / deploy Electric Shield to block them
- stay out of range of her Link / wait until it's expired before damaging her
- use Shock to stun her, then unload on her, through Electric Shield for the damage boost
- improve the Mods on your Vectis (or Secondary) if you still can't deal with her

edit: and yeah dood, keep it in one topic, what the Hek.

Edited by NinjaZeku