The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE should let us put sigils or clan emblems on Octavia's butt...she needs her "cutie mark"

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

DE had 100s of names a choose the same one as a character from MLP cartoon. 

Are you daft? If there's ANYTHING relating these two characters is how the people who came up with the name are severely lacking in the creativity department. 

There's this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octavia_the_Younger Predating MLP by only a few thousand years. 
There's the whole notion that an octave (one-eighth) is a thing in describing musical notes.

You only need about 2 braincells to come up with a name like Octavia for a musical female character. Please don't make it sound like this is a unique occurance. It kind of makes YOU look like a moron quite silly.

As for this whole "discussion"....

please-make-IT-stop-FOR-THE-LOVE-OF-god-

Threads like this make me wonder if DE ever bothers to google things first.  I mean, I know the octave reference and all, but seriously discovering its also a my little pony character should have given them pause at least.  

Or maybe they are MLP fans too and thought it'd be funny *sigh*

2 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Can the mlp fandom stay dead while SU takes its place?

nah both of them need to sit down and stay in their respective echochambers

There's a reason why stuff like MLP and Undertale is hated even though the content is alright, this thread is the prime example. It may seems benign but the internet has had enough of things being related with certain shows or video games.

Either way I'm going to rad proc myself and shoot any MLP themed bardframes unless they blast E1M1 for me 

2 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

nah both of them need to sit down and stay in their respective echochambers

There's a reason why stuff like MLP and Undertale is hated even though the content is alright, this thread is the prime example. It may seems benign but the internet has had enough of things being related with certain shows or video games.

Either way I'm going to rad proc myself and shoot any MLP themed bardframes unless they blast E1M1 for me 

if the new limbo is out, getting rad proc, stopping time on them, and they will suffer! :v

5 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Or maybe they are MLP fans too and thought it'd be funny *sigh*

They are. Or at least one of them... I think its Glen? And maybe Rebecca.

Why do you think "twilight" color palette has purples in it? I don't know of such things as purple twilights. But i do know Twilight.

I'm pretty sure they are putting these things as secondary-objective refferences. There's the first primary meaning, and then there's a refference that only certain people will get or consider it a refference at all.

3 hours ago, Atsuhito said:

if the new limbo is out, getting rad proc, stopping time on them, and they will suffer! :v

Aaand then you will get reported to warframe support for griefing.

I don't know what are the punishments for these things, but probably doesn't worth it for being cruel to someone who likes something that you don't.

I know that you're probably joking, but still... Don't be a dingus :v

Edited by Artek94