Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Pacifism Defect (19.13.1+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)residentevilpro said:

So getting 4,000 isn't hard between 6 people then? Nice. Thank you my dude.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)residentevilpro said:

We just broke 180 as a 4 man team. So we earned over 2.8k already. This is easy enough to break 4K. We're 37on the world boards.

with a squad of 4 clan members at 180 saved an no deaths clan score is 2880 lil more than half an if all 6 members of your clan get 180 again you reach  4320 an make it to your goal.

On 3/20/2017 at 11:06 AM, (Xbox One)WolfVengance19 said:

I know this isn't relevant to the topic and this is old, but does anyone know why the male infested charger is so rare to get. I keep getting female and I'm trying to get a male and a female. I'm just weird that way.

Funnything....i have been trying for a FEMALE Charger with 5 eggs....and all i get are males.

Taking in the event with glee as I try different builds to run besides the tried and true. I gotta say this will be fun to run more than the SALVAGE one for me. You guys may want to change either the PICKUP command or the MOVE ON command to different buttons. I usually just take a power cell to avoid this issue...but many PUBLICS i been in, the others hit MOVE ON while trying to pick up Power Cells.

Cheers and many thanks of the truly gratifying type

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:01 AM, (Xbox One)HugeRapier1224 said:

the new update made it so i cant use in game chat with my clan or trade anyoe else have this issue?

I have no chat or any form of tab either I submitted a ticket and still no reply...I often feel that console players are just ignored..sad it makes me feel this way.

On 3/20/2017 at 11:09 AM, [DE]Megan said:

March 23 Hotfix #3

• Fixed dying three times preventing mission completion when the Hijack objective reaches Extraction.
  • Fixed Platinum owned count not changing to reflect a gift purchase until logging out.

An early morning Hotfix is live! 

Quick question for anyone whos in the know if someone joins a clan after the event the score doesn't seem to appear on the individual score boards.... so here lies my question if that player then leaves the clan can they still run the event on there own to get the gear from it and also will they then have there score appear on the individual score boards?  Thanks for taking the time to answer Steel

On 3/24/2017 at 6:50 AM, (Xbox One)Steel Wolf 1989 said:

Quick question for anyone whos in the know if someone joins a clan after the event the score doesn't seem to appear on the individual score boards.... so here lies my question if that player then leaves the clan can they still run the event on there own to get the gear from it and also will they then have there score appear on the individual score boards?  Thanks for taking the time to answer Steel

Yes I think so, because armor stuff is just for players and that score you get running them missions to get the armors does not apply to your clans overall score. So if you wasn't in a clan but wanted the armor from the event think you could get it. 

As a whole I've enjoyed this update, even the event.. At least until part three. Upon hitting part three I realized something. This event really feels like its geared primarily towards clan above ghost tier, and definitely feels like it shoves clans w/ less active people off to the side. 

Broken record time..

Example being; My clan was made by my friends and I, thus I haven't left it. This leaves me as the sole active member. Therefore to get the reward I WANT I MUST rescue 1000 Defectors. I get this is easy for active clans, but as a solo(clan-wise) runner this number seems, and likely is, impossible without a near perfect group and a good 60+ minutes of my time. That honestly REALLY REALLY sucks, but I can deal.

Essentially my complaint is this; Basically unless your clan has 5+ people active(tossing a random number, 3 would probably work) this event is an extreme pain, and leaves one feeling as if DE only cares about fully active clans when it comes to event rewards. 

TL;DR: Event is cool. But leaves an extremely bitter taste in a solo runners mouth. Especially if one was hoping for higher tier rewards.

I triied to update it, And it said my xbox one wont support it. i want the prestigue, update. What do I do. I might not be comprehendin it right on how to do it. But thats one of my disabilities from a bad car accident.Can you help me in simple terms. Please, I love this game. Sincely a fan. Catherine aka prancinghydra4

Eine Frage muss die Handelssteuer /Trade Tax/ für den Kauf oder Verkauf von Prime Mods so bleiben oder wird das noch geändert !?. 
Weil es gibt Tennos die haben die 1 Millionen nicht um von jemanden einen Prime Mods zu Kaufen im Handel oder Maros Basar oder Dojo. 
Könnt ihr die Million nicht auf 100 000 credit machen das auch jeder den Prime Mods von den Spieler 
Tenno abkaufen kann ist ja besser als immer nur 1 million Trade Tax. 
Weil ein neuer Tenno schaft das nicht an einem Tag 1 million Credit zu sammeln ausser die erfahrenen Tennos. 
Wäre besser wenn man von 1 million runter setzen auf 100.000 credit Trade Tax für Prime Mods.

Lieben Gruß EvilDoom43