Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get 3 Headshot Kills in 1 Aim Glide?

(XBOX)Rey Za BurreI

Question

I've gotten this requirement on the last two rivens and after trying countless times. It's nearly impossible to do. It doesn't matter how many combinations i use, I can't complete it and to make things worse I've had to deal with these wonky enemy hitboxs. I shoot someone in the head, it doesn't count towards the requirement, yet i go into mission progress and my headshots are there. Like really?! *sigh

16 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

I've gotten this requirement on the last two rivens and after trying countless times. It's nearly impossible to do. It doesn't matter how many combinations i use, I can't complete it and to make things worse I've had to deal with these wonky enemy hitboxs. I shoot someone in the head, it doesn't count towards the requirement, yet i go into mission progress and my headshots are there. Like really?! *sigh

I had 2 rivens with that challenge

take loki to a low level corpus defense mission. equip it with the any glide mod

Bring Soma, and a friend

more enemies the merrier.

start, disarm them, let them all come to the center. jump (don't glide from a far place). Yes jump as if you are gliding, let your soma makes the magic,

The first riven mod i got it in the third wave.

the second one i got it from the first wave since my friend was with me in the mission to have more enemies

Good luck

First, take off any multishot mods you have, because that'd gonna make this harder than it needs to be. 

Then, quickly level up a bullet jump/glide mod to whatever amount you want it to and replace a junk mod on your warframe.

If level doesn't matter (and it shouldn't), go to either an Earth Exterminate or, if the squads aren't grouped enough, an Earth Mobile Defense. Then, when you see a good group, jump straight up and aim all the way down. Greineer heads are surprisingly easier to pop than Corpus.

It also helps if you have an ivara so that you can sleep arrow them before you bullet jump.