Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Weapon Balance Pass.

[DE]Rebecca

19 minutes ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

The problem with the Simulor nerfs is that it kicks anyone who never used the Mirage + Simulor combo in their entire time playing the game. People were so every for this combo to be nerfed they never considered those players. Its like back when Trinity, Excalibur, and some other frame got nerfed because some players abused the only node Viver I think the name was. 

That's a major part of why I'm not happy at all about the Simulors dying.

Tonkor nerfs.. yeah. I saw that coming eons ago. I did have some fun out of it while it lasted. But it's been sitting in my inventory now mostly just as a weapon that I whip out if I felt like I needed some really insane killing power for some crazy events or stuff. Other than that, it almost never seen broad daylight.

Boltace nerfs? Yeah. I was waiting for this. I stopped playing WF a few months back and upon returning, like.. last month or so, everyone were using boltace spinning around the whole map like freaking Sonic the hedgehog who had one too many Redbulls especially in defense missions. They did nothing else but spin, spin, spin for the entirety of the mission (those players in Asian servers *faceplam*).. Good god the sound it makes was annoying as heck! Hopefully this change would put their spinning obsession to rest.

Edited by Pr1nce

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you have invested into a nerfed weapon, when the Update releases there will be an Inbox message generated on Login to give you a single 3 day Affinity Booster and a Forma per owned weapon to reconfigure your weapons as you see fit!

Regarding any Rivens you may have or are looking to pick up for any of the listed weapons: you can expect small changes to stats. Stay tuned for more information in the Update notes!

Thank you Tenno - see you soon.

What about Orokin Catalyst and focus lens, at least refund them if u are going to make a weapon useless. Also 1 forma for each owned is nothing invested 9 forma only to get 2 back is nothing. 

Some weapons that i like a lot are all getting buffed... i couldn't be happier... But, I can see already a lot of people killing themselves a lot easier with the tonkor and it's bouncyness...
Well, Time to speed up some things so i can get myself another panthera...

Please reconsider the self damage mechanics on tonkor, it will literally kill the weapon. A hit on the damage would be much better than this. Only way it will be usable will be in a highly contained area with CC where you might as well use braton to kill the enemy and other would be stand away from enemy, friendly alike(like somewhere high up).

I havnt used tonkor in months as i experiment with many weapons but its still my favorite explosive weapon only due to the fact that i know i wont accidentally kill myself on each button press. 

10 hours ago, ajuanjojjj said:

In anything other than big open maps it will be a 100% suicide chance. Just like the explosive hikou, but with 8k blast dmg

Not if you learn how to avoid that. I've had zero issues with literally every other explosive weapon prior to Tonkor. Its only a problem if you shoot without considering your environment and what you're shooting at. Hot tip: Don't point blank a lancer in the face. Kind of similar to how you wouldn't do that with an Ogris or explosive hikou.

TL;DR people gotta git gud.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Attica

The Attica was the debut entry into Automatic Primary Crossbows! We've revisited it to perhaps bring it back into the spotlight of your Arsenal.

• The Weapon Recoil has been reduced.
  • The Fire Rate has been increased.
  • The Flight Speed of the bolts has increased.
  • The Critical Chance has increased to 25%.
  • The Critical Multiplier has increased to 2x.
  • The Ammo Capacity has increased to 20.

RIP Zhuge

Tonkor

The Tonkor's rocket jumping mechanic has long been obsolete since the introduction of bullet jumping. This weapon is a launcher by nature, and we've made adjustments to that end.

• The Tonkor now deals self-damage like all other launchers.

Oh god... Just remove self-damaging for all explosive already.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tonkor

The Tonkor's rocket jumping mechanic has long been obsolete since the introduction of bullet jumping. This weapon is a launcher by nature, and we've made adjustments to that end.

Seriously?! Well... instead of buffing other weapons to Tonkor level (which is be normal for enemy sponges), or just a damage nerf, you decided to make it complete trash...

Tonkor was only the one thing that works properly in this game. Now it's another "self kill damage" weapon.

DE like: Hey looks like you using this gun. But we have a lot of bad guns, than why are you not using them. What do you mean saying "game balance is broken"? Ok then, i just add this weapon to the my poop category. (this "DE like" stuff is only a satire. You cant punch me with your new "1b) DEVELOPER BASHING" players shield)

It's not about only Tonkor, its about all guns in game.

Seriously, instead of rivens powrer %, just buff all guns and make it more like TPS than RPG bullet sponging!

I'm just going to take daily bonuses and wait till this game to became someting normal again. I'm really "DEisappointed"

Tonkor "Nerf" sounds more of a practical buff tbh.

3 second fuse time is going to make it so much more viable for longer range engagement which ties to the whole "Don't shoot an explosive at your own foot" thing that is finally implemented. One of the good "Nerfs" I've seen in the years of playing this game (a friggin miracle).

Synoid one sounds more of a rework to how we'll be doing the damage than a nerf as well. Now we'll just have to aim at different places and place more orbs around the place than just 1 spot and see the numbers/ enemies go into the black hole. Will be interesting to see how this weapon fairs now. Sad it won't be an effective container wiper anymore for farming purposes tho. Gonna love seeing how Miramulors need to adapt a new more evasive play style to dish out damage while surviving at higher level environments.

Telos Boltace's "sax simulator" pull n push gimmick on the other hand..... What, Why, How, Huh?..... Despite the cool down you'll be implementing to the gimmick for the weapon, it will STILL be a troll weapon through and through, especially in infested/ survival missions with high enemy density on enemy levels above 200. Inb4 radiation damage =  sending team mates off ledges/ stuck in weird spots 24/7. Don't personally use it all that much cause the previous AoE effect hurts my eyes but the new gimmick sounds impractical considering it is a melee weapon. On the real though, long as it still breaks containers, heck if the pull effect affects item drops in to you as well, then this will be my new go to farming weapon.

Ogris buff...... Thank you. :clem:

Panthera buff = Desecrate Nekros is officially WF's lumberjack now, needs a skin for swole/ burly mustached Nekros.

Edited by Tsardova

4 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Saltframe

True dat

I'm not fond of self damage when you've got hordes and teleporting/leaping enemies all over the place.  I get really salty about it when the gun insta-deds me without killing the freaking stealth Osprey that snuck up from beside me.

Well, I'm not against about this nerf and buffs. actually I'm very glad about Ogris and Panthera buffs.

but...would you please do some buffs for other semi-auto rifles and snipers? they are PRIMARIES too.

for example, +5% crit for Latron Prime / +6 base damage for Latron Wraith, make them more solid but not much overpowered.

and slightly reduce recoils for most of snipers, give some low-zoom (may vary), BUFF HIPFIRE ACCURACY, more crit%, etc.

12 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Not if you learn how to avoid that. I've had zero issues with literally every other explosive weapon prior to Tonkor. Its only a problem if you shoot without considering your environment and what you're shooting at. Hot tip: Don't point blank a lancer in the face. Kind of similar to how you wouldn't do that with an Ogris or explosive hikou.

TL;DR people gotta git gud.

inb4 ninja ospreys.... I swear those things are onto me when using explosives mang. D: 

6 minutes ago, Cytobel said:

True dat

I'm not fond of self damage when you've got hordes and teleporting/leaping enemies all over the place.  I get really salty about it when the gun insta-deds me without killing the freaking stealth Osprey that snuck up from beside me.

No, you misunderstand. I was making fun of the forums for being so salty. Especially over inane things. The self damage is literally a non-issue if you stop point blanking enemies in the face. Its really not that hard. Been doing it pre-tonkor days with literally every other explosive weapon and I'll continue to do so with the Tonkor. The reason people hate this (as its pretty much the only notable tonkor change, everything else is negligible) is because they got comfortable in being able to shoot where ever and however they please with a tonkor. Its really not going to be that hard to adjust.

Sorry, but anyone unhappy with this because of the self damage has 0 sympathy from me. Its really not that hard to not blow yourself up.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

The Tonkor mechanic has always baffled me when I first used it. The bouncing and long duration of the grenades. I expected them to explode on every impact which added to my frustration of the rounds having delayed explosions. This patch seemed more of a buff to me as the Tonkor would act more as an actual grenade launcher.