Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Augment for Nidus when?

StealthDragoon

1 minute ago, Omega_DarkPotato said:

How about, "each maggot turns into 15 molecular primes?" (15x slow, 15x more explosion, 15x crit damage boost)

45 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

How about, "Each maggot turns into a small supernova"?

HOW ABOUT! Each enemy killed by a maggot turns into a black hole that drops more loot and does 9000x moar damage than usual?

Meh I am not really a fan of adding more magic find abilities/augments. 

Personally I am not a fan of magic find in game in general. Because then the base amount of resources expected is increased because of stockpiles people have from using magic find, but if someone doesn't bother to utilize that mechanic, they are going to take much longer to get their weapon built. I feel that this is not all that great for the game in general. 

Not a fan of adding more of it. 

giphy.gif

Sure lets make a already partly OP Frame push other frames even more in the shadows, i see enoguh nidus running aroudn sitll, while others like Titania got left in the dust because she's only mostly CC.

Not like Hydroid needs soem attention still evne if it is only his loot Augment.

Could we leave him that atleast for now.

Edited by Marine027

Just now, Marine027 said:

Titania got left in the dust because she's only mostly CC.

The problem with her is that her CC sucks big time, and it's in no competition with the good ones. She can wreak with her Pixie Form, but she's a tad slower than most dps frames.

16 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Meh I am not really a fan of adding more magic find abilities/augments. 

Personally I am not a fan of magic find in game in general. Because then the base amount of resources expected is increased because of stockpiles people have from using magic find, but if someone doesn't bother to utilize that mechanic, they are going to take much longer to get their weapon built. I feel that this is not all that great for the game in general. 

Not a fan of adding more of it. 

This is my biggest problem with suggestions like that, yes. Every ability or augment that increases loot drops will inevitably increase player stockpiles, will lead to more weapons like Hema to drain those stockpiles again.

Just now, aligatorno said:

The problem with her is that her CC sucks big time, and it's in no competition with the good ones. She can wreak with her Pixie Form, but she's a tad slower than most dps frames.

Exactly, yes.

But with such problems i not understand how Nidsu got relaeased, copy pasting most exsiting powers and overshadowing them even.

I am honest, Nidsu is the only frame i hate. His qeust was dull, no real Lore, hyped like mad becasue "darker" frame, while we have enough dark backstorys to frames tehy jsut not need ot paly a showoff about i like he does.

And overall i hate him because he can do basicly anythign better then others, good damage, good CC, can heal and can Tank all together while own passive regen putting heals like Oberon to shame even more and armor stack putting Rhino and Valkkyr on the side like nothing.

He is broken OP and shouldn't had been released like this with other frames still having problems. And i refuse to use him.

Hell, i use Oberon more, he is not as bad as people think, i use him on bosses liek Vay Hek, Holy Ground invulnerable to his energy drain, healing in between and stunning groups by tossign them on the ground.

Same with Limbo, i will miss him after his rework. People hated him for what? People trolled with him? Problem were the people then, not him, but we can't have a hotfix on pricks can we. Most things got ruined by DE yes, but a big amount also by the playerbase who are at times arrogant beeings not accepting if soemthing is broken if it benefits them.

Back to the topic, i only partly aggree on some nerfs are needed, and it is for balance, but so should other things get a straight buff and no bandaid like lets say Rivens, those failed and i ignore them and only stack them up, eather i get a good one or not, and reroll them like 2-3 at most 5 times.

11 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

And overall i hate him because he can do basicly anythign better then others, good damage, good CC, can heal and can Tank all together while own passive regen putting heals like Oberon to shame even more and armor stack putting Rhino and

His CC is nowhere near vauban/nova/frost etc levels he captures a few mobs yay now what about the rest? He cant hard stop a map like other CCs his CC is ok at best and janky and strange at worst.

His healing is laughable anyone that knows how to take care of themself is running a 1 hit max hp life strike aoe weapon/covert lethality anyway or be bound to his small grass getting at most 100 hp/s at 280% power strength plus link. 

Or i could hit a mob and get it all back faster without being surrounded.

His passive regen is the ONLY reason he can even tank in the first place in conjunction with link. His heals putting Oberons 200 burst 500 plus hp/s team heal to shame? Nah mate you got it backwards coupled with Broberons hallowed ground and hallowed reckoning raising squishy frames EHP dramatically (500+ armor) hes not being pushed aside.

Valkyr is DEFINITELY not being pushed aside miss immortal dont need healing.

Rhino armor stacking to shame? He gets 35k+ iron skin with an easy mode build that doesnt require linking to a target and gets boosted further by getting shot as he casts it. 

If link fails/breaks/doesnt register or that mod dies all it takes is 1 shot to lose 15 stacks resulting in lower damage and durability.

"Better than others" no damage yes/ kills yes but damage isnt everything CC functions stronger than damage.

Nidus may stomp a group of bombards to death with 5 or 6 stomps but what about the rest of your team getting shot at? Vauban does almost no damage but protects the team better than nido.

Oberon doesnt need his team confined to a tiny field to top their hp off and buff their armor.

Limbo still shreds, blind mechanics plus CL still kill off...everything. Nidus existing did nothing but give people who like endurance runs a frame that can run into level 500+ enemies and stay in their face. Whatever hangs up you have about Nidus are on you but that?

All that? 

Wrong.

no thanks. as much as I like Nidus, he already does everything else so well: deals massive damage with his 1, CCs like a pro with his 2 and 4, heals himself with his passive and 4, buffs friendlies with his 3 and heals friendlies with his 4. looting is about the only thing he's disadvantaged at, and that's not really a bad thing.

we have Nekros and Hydroid, (and maybe Atlas), we don't need more Loot frames.