Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

On 24/03/2017 at 8:09 PM, Arceus255 said:

HUD elements are rather large and blurry. Have they all been set to use the 4k ones rather than each resolution having different HUD sizes?

Yes I have the exact same problem. It happened after this update.

The key bindings in Captura mode are having some issues. If keybindings are reset to default, Ascend/Descend permanently cease to work in that mode regardless of further changes.

Some of my custom keybindings overlapped initially ("Advance Time" and "Toggle panel visibility" in my case) and didn't work for Captura mode. I reset the bindings to default which corrected those duplicate bindings, but now neither of the vertical movement keys (Space and Ctrl by default) has any effect. I tried assigning alternate, secondary buttons to Ascend and Descend, which were correctly indicated in the Captura panel (eg. "[Pagedown] Descend"), but that didn't work either.

Additionally, shouldn't the "Toggle panel visibility" option hide all UI elements (namely chat) instead of just the panel? I know F6 can take UI-less screenshots, and that empty chat tabs will eventually fade away on their own, but a general 'Hide UI' option seems pretty common sense for this mode.

- Recently on Jupiter:Io - Meso Fissure :
Infinite falling bug - after falling into certain location (go up with elevator, stairs where you can go up/down), falling keeps repeating and there is no way to escape-abilities are unusable (aswell transference) and /unstuck doesnt work

Exact location of bug: http://www.imgup.cz/image/LCEH

Edited by serq89

Already put it in the UI section for bugs, just figured I'd toss it in this thread as well just for the extra visibility. Captura doesn't seem to work properly. No button on the keyboard goes into 'settings' as it suggests on the starting panel. So for me all I get is free cam, tilt, and moving the camera and that's it. I'm guessing it's related to possible hardcoded bindings for things that don't play well with non-standard bindings, I don't know. As it stands captura is largely not usable at all because of that.

I am using my native resolution, which is 1920x1080, and I have the impression that the UI looks bigger and it bothers me.

And while I was playing a mission and pressed TAB this happened:

I had to quit using ALT + F4 because Warframe was not giving any response. It was dead.

Ide like to report a bug with Orokin Derelict Survival, octavia is supposed to drop on the c rotation if im correct, and we farmed it for a few hours until we got lucky enough for it to drop, when we went to the foundry to build it the Blueprint was not there, i have seen many many reports of this issue and apparently the only people who have octavia are the ones who spent plat to buy her, please fix this issue and for the people who did earn it send it in mail or something like that, i really dont want to have to farm another 4 hours for something ive already obtained. Very frustrating as ide like to use octavia like everyone else

Couple of display bugs for Octavia's skills;

First, Mallet's duration doesn't clear unless the skill ends at exactly a second, otherwise there remains a fraction second left on the ability timer until you use the ability again.

Second, the Armor buff from Metronome displays to around the 8th decimal point when other players are close enough to get the buff. Your display is fine, but even if you account for rounding, your armor buff looks to be higher than theirs...

17 minutes ago, ToGOdin said:

Ide like to report a bug with Orokin Derelict Survival, octavia is supposed to drop on the c rotation if im correct, and we farmed it for a few hours until we got lucky enough for it to drop, when we went to the foundry to build it the Blueprint was not there, i have seen many many reports of this issue and apparently the only people who have octavia are the ones who spent plat to buy her, please fix this issue and for the people who did earn it send it in mail or something like that, i really dont want to have to farm another 4 hours for something ive already obtained. Very frustrating as ide like to use octavia like everyone else

This bug is related to groups. If you solo ODS, what is shown as the reward is what you get.

I know this, because I crafted my Octavia (rushed the final step) and got the Neuroptics from ODS. An ODS which I soloed

Edited by Foefaller

I was messing around in the capture thingy the thing you can access from your warframe appearance any way I was messing around and I decided to pull my tenno out and see what happens with him appearing in slow motion but when he popped out my camera went back to a shoulder view and I couldn't move so I pressed c again to close out and regain control of my tenno and the music was still there so I tried doing it again but this time the same music overlapped the other one and I couldn't do anything but fly around and I couldn't get out of it so I had to close the game by alt tab and then closing it from the desktop 

Players joining by Dojo (with invite from me) end up in game crashing - joined other dojos with no problem mostly (could not be invited once, was just standing on ship doing nothing)

Oh and while trying check crashed persons profile (from chat) "XXX is currently offline and not receive this message"

Edited by Ishban

After the update, every time I enter a mission for the first time (since the update), the game takes about 10 minutes or even more to load. it gets stuck right here in the loading bar for as much as it can. But if i try to enter a second time it takes the usual 20 to 30 seconds. And it happens with every mission, even in the same planets (you'd think the assets loaded for other missions would help, but it doesn't)

1 minute ago, LightChain said:

After the update, every time I enter a mission for the first time (since the update), the game takes about 10 minutes or even more to load. it gets stuck right here in the loading bar for as much as it can. But if i try to enter a second time it takes the usual 20 to 30 seconds. And it happens with every mission, even in the same planets (you'd think the assets loaded for other missions would help, but it doesn't)

From the launcher click on the settings gear and then click optimize. It will take a while to do its thing, but it really helped my loading times. Never knew it was there before this patch, maybe it wasn't, and it might not help if you're on a solid state drive. 

15 hours ago, Zgirl said:

URGENT

Octavias Neuroptics doesn't drop what it actually says as a reward at Rotation C in Derelict Survival.  It becomes Axi relic at the end of the result.  It will show as a neuroptics in game mission progress though.  This is a big bug actually.

It's again. After 20 minutes, the missions show neuroptics, but after completing the mission it is not.:sad: